Day 11

Today is the 11 day and I'm already tired out. I found out I have 2 baby's currently in my stomach. So now I have to take care of 11 kids. I went down stairs and decided to make something simple like waffles and a side of fruits. (Fruits included was juicy watermelon, grapes, peaches, banana, strawberry, pineapple, and green apple. If you wondering) I made myself a bowl of fruits and went to the living room and laid under the fluffy cover that was left on the couch. I put on supernatural and watch it. I was into it to the point I ain't see nor hear the pack coming from the kitchen to the living room. I had to place my fruits down because Allison came over and laid complete on me. I felt her stomach growling. "Jackson can you bring me more fruits please." He nodded happily and gave me more sticking his tongue at Scott, they made a competition about who can help me out the most. I sat up leaving Allison head on my lap. I began feeding her cause she wasn't going to do it her self. As I was done feeding her, I took her and the girls to go bathe. Then it was the boys then me.

+*Derek pov*+
I see Stiles taking care of the kids, our pack which makes me proud. I would really miss when they turn back to an adult. We still probably have 3 year. Once they kids was fully dress for the day in comfortable clothes cause obviously we aren't going anywhere. The kids were running around and making jokes with stiles when suddenly a rock came bursting into the Windows stiles quickly cover them. The note said 'We know about your pack and stiles. Give us stiles and you keep your pack. I don't like when people still from me K" I turn around and seem the pack scared and stiles trying to comfort them. I quickly left the room and called Peter and explain the situation. He came 5 minutes later and check on the kids and stiles.

."Derek what's going on?" Stiles ask worried. I look at him not knowing what to tell him. "Kate knows about the pack and about you. She said she doesn't like things being stolen from her so I'm guessing she implying you stole me from her. And now she wants you and if she do not get you in 10 minutes she will go after the pack." I explain looking down. Stiles sigh and said "iad na bitches i gcónaí nach féidir leo bogadh ar aghaidh" (that means 'it's always the bitches who can't seem to move on' in Irish"

"I'm not letting her take the kids" Stiles said firmly. "She not taking no one. Your pregnant for sake, with mine kids. We not going down without a fight I want you to take the kids and go to Lydia beach house, take the G-Wagon. If you don't get a call a hour and 30 minutes from the time you left something happen or we on the run" I said growling. Stiles nodded taking the kids. Once they all left Kate shot down the rest of of the broken glass and walk through with 2 hunters behind her. (Kate ain't that Jaguars shit) "Where's my gift?" Kate ask smirking. I growled and lunge at her not wanted to talk until I know the safely of his family. Peter shifted right after. They fight back to back both sides bleeding and somewhat badly injured. Kate had me pinned to the ground and Peter was dealing what the other hunters. He killed one of them by bashing their head on the wall over and over again. "All I wanted was that pregnant cunt of yours and now you cost your whole pack." She got up and sprinted to her Suv and drove to the direction the kids and stiles went. She knows where they at I ran after her and behind be was Peter running behind me with the other hunter head. As we was running he said he wanted to keep its as a reward.

I ran as fast as I can. Once I made it to the beach house Kate was there putting gasoline every where and lighting up a match. "Might as well complete my job completely" Kate said smirking. I tried to stop her but she shot my both legs with wolf bane bullet. Peter lunge and rip her through out not to deep to turn her but just enough to kill her. Her lifeless body fell but the match was still light.

As the match fell, the whole house caught on fire. I screamed in pain seeing the house his newly family was in burning down. Peter look guilt and ashamed and through Kate body in the fire. As the fire die down I felt numb. Until I seem multiple figure walk out of the burnt house in what seems like a force fill. It was his family. They was okay and fine but something was different. Stiles eyes were glowing white, it was the powerful thing I ever seem. There was so much energy as he hold on to the pups and the pups hold on to him.

I immediately ran to hug them. As I cried in stiles shoulders he hug me tightly. The pack was tired out and so we headed home. Stiles had Liam and Isaac in his arm while I carry Jackson and Lydia. The rest walk stay close to me and Derek. It was an eventful day and an unexpected one. Someone must if called in to the police and now the parents are calling me. Great

After explaining everything they left and we carry on with our day while they cover up everything and call it as an accident but before they left they said the conversation was not over