Emo Boy <3

Now that I was working in the city I'd decided to get a new apartment closer to work so currently, I was sat in my penthouse apartment hunched over my newest work of art. Loren wanted something that was classy but edgy at the same time.
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN.

How do you even think of something like that? What is the point? Why can't I just make him an cute little emo boy?

'Self care' by Mac Miller was blasting through the house as I had a mental breakdown.

'Why are you freaking out?' Loren asked through my head.

'WHAT IN THR EVERLOVING DOES CLASSY BUT EDGY MEAN?!' I asked back

'I don't even know. Just do what ever you want I'm sure it'll look fine.' He answered, I could imagine the smirk in his face.

'Emo boy it is then.' I said changing the music.

———————————————————————————

"God damn it stand still." I said.

Loren was currently posing as a mannequin for me. He insisted that I used him rather than the mannequin because and I quote "why use something fake when you have the real deal standing in front of you." So here he was and he couldn't stand still even if it meant the death of him.

"Stand still." I sighed annoyed while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"If I knew I'd be standing here for hours getting poked I wouldn't have offered to be ur personal eye candy." He whined.

"Right well you did and your lucky I'm nice or else I wouldn't give you a break." I said taking the garments off of him.

"Finally." He said watching my hands strip him of the fabric.

"I thought you would have enjoyed me touching you." I teased placing the fabric on the mannequin.

"Oh don't mistake my dislike of standing for hours as a dislike of you touching me." He teased back a lazy smirk on his annoyingly pretty face.

"Well I guess we know who's not getting touched anymore." I smirked putting sewing pins in the fabric to hold it in place around the torso.

Which meant I was once again bent over, thankfully though, I was now leather jeans, which is also not the best but who cares.

"I'd gladly let you touch me again." He said this time in my ear.

Glancing toward the now standing man I watched his eyes rake over my outfit.

"Great well I have work to do so leave." I said standing straight.

"I don't want to." He stated.

"You have music to be making and I have clothes to put together."

Placing my hand on his chest I slowly started walking forward.

"I think that can wait." He said following my moves.

"I don't think it can." I said finally having his back to the door.

"No, I thin-"

I opened the door causing him to fall through the opening.

"Have a nice day.. babe." I teased closing and locking the door.

"Back to work." I sighed pulling my hair into a ponytail.
———————————————————————————