Flashing Lights

Tw: talk of drugs.

I don't usually have a hard time picking out clothes to go out in simply for the fact that I used to be heavily into the party scene.

When I decided that I needed to grow up and stop partying I put all of my outfits into boxes at the back of my closet. I only pulled them out once in a while so they aren't really used a lot.

I opened the box and took out the first dress on the pile. Closing the box I put it back into its place in my closet. Slipping on the dress I decided I would wear a pair of black heels later. Sitting at my vanity I applied makeup on my face and curled my blue hair.

'God I am so sexy.' I thought looking in the mirror.

'I'm trying to concentrate can you stop.' A voice said in my head.

'And I would care why?' I asked with little interest.

'I don't know maybe because your obsessed with me.' The voice said.

'Keep trying honey one day you'll get there.' I said and blocked the connection.

"What a fucking cunt." I sighed out grabbing my small purse off the hook on my door.

"But I am sexy." I said blowing finger Guns at my reflection.

I walked down the stairs past the kitchen where my mother, father, and potential suitor were conversing.

"Dear why don't you come here. We have someone we want you to meet." My mother called out.

Huffing out a breath of air I walked into the kitchen. Making eye contact with each person seated at the table.

"This is our daughter Choi Y/n, please dear introduce yourself." My mother said standing next to me.

"Hey." I said in disinterest.

"A little more." Mom whispered in my ear.

"Oh my. I am SO sorry. Let me introduce myself properly. I am Choi Y/n. Daughter of the Choi industry's. I'm twenty and not interested." I said with a dead panned expression.

"I don't know why you thought that would work but obviously it didn't. Once again I win." I said walking out of the kitchen.

"Sweetheart where are you going?" Dad asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah theirs this company function I need to go to. Yeah real important. Mmhm it's not like it's my birthday and I absolutely despise my parents in anyway what so ever." I smiled at them before continuing to leave.

Once in my car I rolled all the windows down and blasted the music. Speeding off to the place Ji and I were meeting.

Their were a fuck ton more cars than I expected. Which was weird because we were at a house that neither of us occupied. Brushing off the thought I turned off the car and got out.

Knocking on the door I waited for it to be opened.

"Hey" Ji opened the door and lead me inside.

"Hi what is this place?" I asked once inside.

"You'll see." She said as she grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" The group of people yelled.

"Wait. Wait. No. You didn't." I choked out at a loss for words.

"Guys" I yelled jumping towards the group of men that I recognized as my friends from high school.

"What the fuck. I missed you fuck wads." I said hugging each of them.

"Look at you all grown up and shit." Anthony said taking my phone.