Black Beach Bikini pt.1

As soon as I woke up, I showered and shaved everything. I honestly don't have that many swimsuits but the ones I do have are a bit... erotic but they were cute.

"C'mon hoe let's go to the beach!" Ji yelled grabbing my bag in one hand and my wrist in the other, running out of the door and to the cars.

"Your gonna have to drive yourself. Pick up the asshat maybe." She continued.

"Oh right he's coming isn't he," I answered still slightly tired.

"Yes he is, so go pick him up." She said pushing me to my car.

"Yes ma'am." I saluted.
———————————————————————————

'Can you hurry?' I asked Loren through the link.

'I'm in the elevator so no I can't.' He answered.

I was stood on the sidewalk leaning against my car, head down buried in my phone.

How long does an elevator take? Can I leave yet? The sun is hot.

"Hello princess, how are you." Loren said walking towards me, Loren and I made our way behind the car.

"I'm fine," I said popping the trunk so he can put his things in the back.

"You look good." Loren complemented raking my outfit with his eyes. A simple black tank top accompanied by ripped black shorts.

"And you look like..... a vampire." I stated looking at Loren's outfit.

A black shirt, black jeans, and a black hoodie covering all of his skin and probably cooking him.

"What does that mean." He pouted crossing his arms.

"Are you sure you don't want to change? It's gonna be hot and there's gonna be sand" I stated.

"I don't know what to wear." He answered closing the trunk.

"Take me to your apartment," I said locking the car with a sigh. 

———————————————————————————

"Band tee, shorts, and an overshirt," I said pulling Loren to the end of the bed forcing him to sit at the edge and wait while I rifled through his closet. 

"I'll let you change." I continued placing what I picked out down besides him before walking out of the room.

I sat on the couch scrolling through social media posting updates and answering messages for a few minutes while Loren was changing.

"Ok let's go." Loren said walking from the hallway.

"Did you take off the shirt I got you?" I questioned immediately noticing his missing shirt. 

"Why does it bother you other women will see me practically naked?" He teased, "I would say yes." I grabbed the sides of his overshirt "but I know for a factthat other women have already seen you naked." and buttoned it keeping the last two buttons open. "but covering up might help you pleade you're case." I Finished squeezing his cheeks together, " My Case?" He questioned, "You did say you wanted to be with me, Right." 

"Of course anything you want!" He falls into step with me a smile on his lips. 

———————————————————————————

The drive to the beach was a significantly long one. Ninety percent of the time was spent with Loren screaming the lyrics to different songs.

"OH~ PUT YOUR LOVING HAND OUT. BABY~ IM BEGING!" He yelled as a new song blasted through the speakers of the car.