Imma Mcfuck You Up

"Who do you think you are?" I scoffed at the man.

"Your soulmate?" He questioned staring at me.

"Actually yeah, you are, so what's your excuse for sleeping with as many girls as you have since we've met? Or the time I walked in on you and that chick?" I questioned leaving no room for arguments.

"That's different." He stated looking down.

"How so? Because the only difference is that he's also my soulmate. Not some random person." I laughed grabbing my bag and leaving.

"Asshole," I muttered under my breath as I no longer wished to be in the building.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

"Bitch!" Ji screamed over the phone.

"Shut the fuck up." A voice was heard in the background.

"Is that one of the boys?" I asked opening my apartment door.

"Why yes ma'am it is." Leo said tipping his head towards the camera.

"ANYWAYS, you whore what did you need to tell me?" Ji asked after shoving the boy out of her room.

"I have a date with Taehyung tonight," I said placing my phone down.

" CALLED IT ! the boys owe me 20 each." She cackled evilly.

"You're scaring me," I stated going to the closet to pick out a new outfit for tonight.

"You're giving me serotonin. I have been waiting for this." She said placing her phone on her work desk.

"Bitch do I look like a drug to you," I said looking through the numerous shoes I had in my closet.

"Well just don't fuck it up, and wear something appropriate." She ordered.

"So no six-inch heels?" I asked sarcastically.

"Bitch you ain't running the streets. Take them damn shoes off." She scolded me.

"Ok ok got it." I said still in the closet.

"Bye-bye." She said hanging up.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

black jeans with tucked-in wine-red silk shirt and knee-high heeled boots. A simple but classy outfit, paired with a silver necklace and diamond earrings.

for makeup, I put black under my waterline and mascara.

I left my hair as it was. Looking in the mirror I checked myself out.

"Those bitches could never." I boasted to absolutely nobody.

Grabbing my bag I made my way towards the door. Simultaneously receiving a text from  Taehyung informing me that he was here.

"You look amazing." Taeehyung released a breathy sigh.

"You clean up well Taehyung." I complemented dusting off his already clean shirt.

'An excuse to touch him no less.' I thought to myself.

Taehyung chuckled before gesturing to the open car door.

"Thank you but it's time to go," he stated looking at his watch that displayed the time.

As soon as I buckled up he closed the door and jogged to the driver's side door before situating himself and finally starting the ignition.

"So where are we going?" I asked in anticipation.

"Nuh, uh I'm not telling you anything." he chuckled.

Accepting that I would be told nothing I sat back in my seat occasionally glancing at Taehyung.

Dressed in a pair of black slacks, a white collared shirt with a tie beneath a green sweater, he also had a grey trench coat on as well.

This man knew how to dress.

My gaze traveled towards his hands one resting on the center console the other gripping the wheel of the car.

'I'm a holy child, god please forgive me for thinking about this man's hands. I've done shitty things but please don't smite me for sounding like a vampire. I swear I'm not, it's just how the fuck do u make something this ethereal and not expect me to focus on the only thing that doesn't completely shine on his amazing self.' I prayed to god.

"Are you done staring?" He chuckled patting my knee.

"I don't stare, I gracefully gaze upon others," I stated looking towards the window now that I'd been caught.

It's gonna be a long ass night.