28

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT MAY BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIGHT'S POV

"I'm not letting you go... because I like you so much, I couldn't bear the thought of letting this chance pass, but please, wait for me, I'm in the process of building myself back up. I want you to have the best version of me" 

"but I'll love you despite your flaws. I'll be there through the bad, that's what it's supposed to be like right? thick and thin... you can't keep pushing me away because I wouldn't mind hurting because of you, but I also do get tired I guess..."

I was pulled out of my daydream when I heard him calling me. 

"Good Day sir, what can I get you for a drink today?" He smiled trying to maintain the eye contact. 

It was awkward for him but I am beyond happy to see him to the things he loves. 

"I'll go for coffee... the usual that you make if possible," I said which made him pause for a minute. He knows what I was talking about, I always loved how he makes his coffee. 

"Anything else you would like?" He asked again not making eye contact anymore. 

"That would be it for now." I said and smiled. 

He gave me a small smile. Maybe I caught him off-guard but I also do think he was expecting that to happen. I wanted to talk to him but not the right time and place. 

It took a while before another attendant delivered my coffee, I was surprised it wasn't Win who brought it but then I saw him serving another passenger... maybe he's just busy... 

I don't know how I managed to keep my smiles all to myself throughout the flight but I was happy seeing him, despite all the questions that I have... 

"Win can we talk?" I asked when he settled my meal in front of me. 

"I'm sorry... I'm working..." He responded. 

"Yeah I meant... if you have the free time..." I responded. 

"I-I'd be free after this flight." He said and left. 

Is that a yes? Are we talking after this flight? I wanted to ask him again but I stopped myself... He is working after all... 

I didn't notice how long the flight actually was but I was happy and I was beyond  proud, he made it, he changed a bit, he looks more of a professional now, he doesn't seem to be that playful crybaby I used to know... above everything that changed, it was his smile that caught me the most, it wasn't as bright as before, as if he was just forcing it now. There was sadness that lingers in his smile, and he was quiet. I was observing him with his workmates, he barely talked to them unless they needed to do something work related.