Info & Chapter 1

Inspired by Disney Hercules

In this story, quirks (?) wasn't allowed so let's say this is an Alternative Universe.

For the record, with the God and Goddess their will be titled as their hero name.

That's all the info about you... so let's get this started

This is a tale of a young boy whose name Izuku Midoryia, but let's get to the story many eons ago on the day back when the world was new, planet Earth was down on its luck and where gigantic brutes called Titans ran among. It was a nasty place there was a mess wherever you stepped. Where chaos reigned and the earthquakes and valcanos never slept. And then along came All Might!

He hurled his Detroit smash, He punches them! And used a special thunder to locked those suckers in a vault!

They're trapped and on his own stopped chaos in its tracks, and that's the gospel truth!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere right above the clouds of Mount Olympus a heavens of Gods and Goddess are having a celebration of a child.

"Ara my child" a sweet voice of the mother who cooed her son as the baby boy grabbed hold of her simple tiara "now now my child, stay calm my child" as she place him in a soft cloud cradle.

"Hahaha! My little boy." Voice of All Might, learning close to his child "look how innocent he is" he cooed and wiggle his finger then with a grip of his finger "whoa he's strong, like his dad, hmm?" He joked when Midoryia lifted him up.

Then a flying god with red wings zoom around other Gods and Goddess  "sorry, cuse me... coming thought" finally make it to his destination handing over bouquet of flowers "wow Hawks, they're beautiful." Inko took a whiff from the flowers "I know they are but they can be a handful sometimes" he teased and he swooped by All Might.

"I really got to say that this a wonderful party but I can't remember the last time we have out get together...well except for the young God, Can't stop twinkling, who keeps making himself out."

The 'I cannot stop twinkling" gave his mirror self a sweet kiss and complemented himself "now no one can replace this bursting beauty."

Knowing as a young child, many babies develop a curiosity idea as Midoryia grabbed hold of All Might's bolt "dear you have to keep those away from the baby" Inko scold him but All Might told his wife "he won't do no harm...let the kid have some fun." Big regret as Midoryia did felt a shocking jolt of electricity as he made a bleh sound, throwing the blot out of his way as the God and Goddess dodge the bolt but Creati created her shied fast to block the bolt but only to hit the cloud pillar, but since it's made out of clouds it regain its normal form again.

Ignoring the bolt accident, All Might took a chuckled as he thank everyone with their magical gifts that is filled with baby items. Just till then Inko smiled asking him "but what about our gift dear?"

Knowing how All Might didn't thought about getting his son a present as well... he made a wonderful idea "well, let's see here. We'll take...Hmm, yes. A little cirrus, and, hmm, a touch of nimbostratus, and a dash a cumulus." Then as All Might shows the gift that is a form of a cloud Pegasus, Midoryia cooed and a puff of smoke came out reaves an ash blond main with beautiful Ruby red eyes.

"His name is Katsuki Bakugo." All Might introduced as Bakugoshake his body to remove the remaining clouds that cling on to him.

"And he's all yours" he added as they show a odd yet a beautiful bond as Midoryia mumbled Kacchan as a nickname for him.

"Awww/Kawaii!" Awe from the God and Goddess, Inko gave her son to All Might "mind his head" she warns as All Might cradle his son while Bakugo is acting like a bodyguard.

"My boy, my precious Izuku."

Then "how sentimental" a crush voice is no other that Shigaraki "y...you know, I haven't been this choked up, since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!" There was no reply just stare.

"Huh? So is this an audience or a mosaic?" Joking, no God or Goddess has no reply to him so Shigaraki sigh as he has no point so he went his way greeting the others God and Goddess then All Might gave him a side hug

"So, Shigaraki, you finally made it. How are things in the underworld?" Keeping a smile on his face, Shigaraki just release his side hug and answered him "well, they're just fine. You know, a little dark, a little gloomy. And, as always, hey, full of dead people. What are you gonna do? Ah!"

Then he find his way to Midoryia "so this is the little sunspot. Little snootchie." Then he gave his gift that isn't suitable for a baby "here is a sucker for the little tucker, eh? Here you go." Forcing Midoryia to open his mouth, Midoryia took a STRONG grip to Shigaraki's hand as he cry in pain.

Bakugo laugh at him how he saw the pain from Shigaraki "Uh, powerful little tyke." He mumbled as All Might made a request for him "Come on, Shigaraki. Don't be such a stiff. Join the celebration!" Knowing Shigaraki, he hated to celebrate the birth of Midoryia so "Hey I Love to, but unlike you Gods lounging about up here, I regrettably have a full-time gig, that you, by the way, so charitably bestowed on me, All Might" zoomed into his face "can't. Love to, but can't." And walk out.

"You ought to slow down. You'll work yourself to death." A laughter escape from his mouth "Hah! Work yourself to death!" But he's not the only one who laugh, the entire God and Goddess join in too.

"Boy it like I could kill myself" wiping the tears off his eyes Shigaraki scoff and made a deadly wish "if only...if only." As Shigaraki walk out of the party he got back to his deadly lair, he ran the underworld where all dead souls are found as rivers.

Arrive at his throne, he call his two mens "TWICE!!" Knowing how clumsy Twice is, he trip over because he missed the step of the stairs and landed on his face.

"KUROGIRI!!" But with Kurogiri let's say he's the calm majesty person when he's working with Shigaraki , so he warp himself next to Twice so he won't cause a fall and help Twice out "gee thanks man...I didn't asked for your help." Two face personality.