Chapter 2

"Twice and Kurogiri reporting for duty" those two announced as Shigaraki said to them "fine, fine. Just let me know the instant the Fates arrive." He walk pass them but "oh that's good....because they here" Twice said and Shigaraki yelled at them "WHAT?! THE FATES ARE HERE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!"

Twice was the only one who whine and whimper as he transformed himself to a worm as a bowing for forgiveness "Memo to me, memo to me. Maim you after my meeting." Shigaraki said but Kurogiri calm Twice down "you know he won't remember this."

Then, two out of three little creatures with no pairs of eyes but the third has one eye "darling, hold that mortal's thread of life, good and tight." Atropos, the one eye fate, grabbed a sharp scissors to cut the thread.

*Snap* of the thread as a woman scream, Clotho the fates with no eyes announced "incoming!" And the three chuckled as a soul of a woman went to the underground souls.

Shigaraki came with a smiled "Ladies! I'm so sorry that I'm...."

"Late!" The three of them said together "we knew you would be." As Lachesis, another one with no pairs of eyes, sass him "we know everything." Clotho said for Lachesis grabbed an eye ball from Atropos onto her eye socket then introduced "Past." Clotho stole the eye ball from her and announced her time "Present."

Then Atropos grabbed her eye ball back and announced her time "and Future" she ended but learn into Kurogiri and added the future that is coming "indoor plumbing, it's gonna be big." Kurogiri sign because he really hates doing the bathroom plumbing.

"Great, great. Anyway, ya see, ladies, I was at this party, and I lost track of...." Shigaraki got cut out by the faith "We know!" Shigaraki told them "I know, you know. So here's the deal: All Might, Mr. High And Mighty, Mr. 'Hey, You, Get Off Of My Cloud', now he has..." looking at the faiths "A bouncing baby brat." They said as Clotho scream to him "We know!"

Shigaraki hates it when he got cut off "I KNOW!, you know. I know. I got it. I got the concept. So let me just ask: Is this kid gonna mess up my hostile takeover bid, or what? What do you think?" He calm down for a moment as he asked the faith.

Clotho wanted to tell but Lachesis told her "Oh, no, you don't. We're not supposed to reveal the future." She sniff out because a spider fall out of her noise.

Knowing how the faiths won't tell, he made a plan "wait. I'm sorry. Time out. Can I-- Can I ask you a question, by the way? Are you-- Did you cut your hair or something? You look fabulous." The way he flirted, Clotho giggled like a fan girl "I mean, you look like a Fate worse than death." She continued giggling but Lachesis hit her head that she's being weak minded as the eye ball pop out.

"I see....Oh, gross!" Twice panic "Its blinkin'!" He passed it to Kurogiri as he handed it to Shigaraki, he clean the eye ball "ladies, please. My fate is in your lovely hands."

Then Clotho looked at her sisters to tell "Oh, all right."Lachesis said as the eye ball glowed and show a project
"In 18 years precisely, the planets will align ever so nicely." Clotho explained the first sentence "A verse. Oy." Seems that Shigaraki is impressed "the time to act will be at hand. Unleash the Titans, your monstrous band." Lachesis explained the next verses as Shigaraki cup his chin "Mm-hmm. Good, good."

Lachesis added "the once-proud All Might will finally fall, and you, Shigaraki, will rule all!" She finished as Shigaraki cheered "yes! Shigaraki rules!" But Atropos ruined his happy moments "but a word of caution to this tale."

Shigaraki stopped asking her "excuse me?" So Atropos finished her tale "when Midoryia fight, you will fail." Then the eye ball glow and the faith laugh and disappeared.

Silent was set but Shigaraki scream so loud that his mind erupted like a volcano "WHAAAAT!!!" But he calm down repeating that he calm down.

In another location "Twice" he called his name as Twice flintch "Kurogiri" he called his name but he didn't flinch "how do you kill....a God?" He asked the question to them "I got it....I don't know?" Twice didn't have the answers but "you can't because they immortal" Kurogiri answered "that's right they immortal so" he grabbed a vile in pink "so let's turn the little boy...mortal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Can't stop twinkling change the scenery to night as the stars twinkle, Midoryia and Bakugo is sleeping peacefully (OOC) together.

Kurogiri warp him and Twice where the child sleep but the amount of noises, All Might and Inko woke up "what the..." then they both gasp "THE BABY!!" They ran into their son's room as Katsuki got his horse head stuck in a trumpet and gasp that their son is no longer in their crib.

"IZUKU NO" Inko sobbed as All Might let his anger out as he scream out NO as thunder and lightning strikes but with Tweedle Dee and tweedle Dum, "All Might is mad...he'll used me a target" Twice panic "stop panicking and hang on..." Kurogiri calm him down for they landed on the ground as Izuku cried.

"Quickly quickly! Hurry! Let's just kill the kid and get over with, okay?" Twice said to Kurogiri as he tried to calm the kid down "here you go kid. A little Grecian formula." Placing the mouth of Midoryia, he chug the whole thing "look at that...he's changing" Twice beam "we can't kill a child...can we kill it now?"

He asked him but Kurogiri told him "No, no, no, he has to drink the whole potion. Every last drop." He said but...

"Whose there?" A male voice was called as Twice and Kurogiri hid and the bottle broke and with the glass bottle broke a little drop of the formula is gone.

"Recovery girl over here" he called his wife as the girl saw the baby "Ara my a baby!" She cradle the baby into her loving arms "yoshi yoshi, don't cry" she smooth the child to stop crying "is anyone out there?" A guy called.

"Wait...now?" Twice asked and Kurogiri nod that they can.

"Poor thing, someone decided to abandoned the little poor kid" he said to his wife but "Grand Torino, for so many years, we've prayed to the gods to bless us with a child." Recovery girl said to her husband "maybe perhaps they've answered our prayers." She thought as Grand Torino thought so too "I guess they have" then he saw the medal that is wrapped around his neck "Izuku."

Then when Twice and Kurogiri turned into snakes to attack, Izuku's baby mind grabbed the necks and playing hits, pulled them and twisted them. The married couples are scared but the scream of agony was made from Twice and Kurogiri and Izuku throw them as away from them as Grand Torino and along with Recovery Girl looked at the creatures then looking at the child who is now playing innocent when he wave goodbye to them.