Chapter 8

"On your left is Izuku's villa." Tour guy announced in the tour bus "My next stop is the Pecs and Flex gift shop where you can pick up the Great Hero's 30-minute workout scroll 'Buns of Bronze' not very silver and gold" a tour guy added but inside the villa, Izuku is posing for a picture on a vase as Grape juice made a whole booking list since Eraserhead is at the sleeping hotel where he get to sleep.

"So at 1:00 you got a meeting with king Augeas. He's got a problem with his stables. I'd advise you not to wear your new shoes." Izuku called his name but the artist growl at him "Oi I told you, don't move!" Izuku got back to his pose while apologising but Grape juice continued on  "D.G.R., the Drughters of the Greek Revolution and this is my favourite part!" Grape juice swipe the drool off his lip "at 3:00 you gotta get a girdle from some amazons."

Izuku had enough, he dropped his fake weapons and yelled "WHATS THE POINT?!" Not to mention since Izuku threw away the fake weapon, it ruined the artist's great masterpiece "THAT'S IT!!" He scream and thankfully Eraserhead got in as he saw the artist shove down the pallet on Grape juice head and leaves.

Grape juice saw Eraserhead head as he cried to him "Sensei, help him out" he grabbed at cloth and wipe the paint out.

"I heard the commotion, what do you mean, 'what's the point?' You wanna go to Olympus, don't ya?" He asked him but Izuku still keeps his head down "of course I do, but this stuff doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere."

"Well if that's what you think but you can or can't give up now" he sigh "and beside, I'm counting on ya'." He added

"Seems like it but I gave this everything I had." Izuku clam whine as Eraserhead head scratch his head "listen to me, kid. I seen 'em all. And I am tellin' you - and this  is the honest-to-All Might truth - you got somethin' I never seen before." He beam as Izuku chuckled a bit "you really think so?"

"I can feel it right down to carry sleeping bag of mine. There is nothin' you can't do, kid." He smiled but a huge cry of girls scream and slam the door open. Crazy fan girls are starting to attack him as he asked for Eraserhead or Grape juice to help.

"Okay, escape plan beta" Izuku replied with got it as Grape juice blow a whistle, the fan girls look at him for a moment and Izuku disappears "hey! Where is he?" All the fan girls looked around "he's right over there! There he goes! On the verranda!" Grape juice lied, the fan girls run away, even grap juice follows them too to see if he could get some actions.

But Eraserhead ran for him so he won't be thrown in jail, but when door closes, Y/n appears from behind it, she walks and sees Izuku's toes under a curtain. Y/n play a little game "let's see, what could be behind curtain number one?" Reaves Izuku call her name "whoa Y/n!" And Y/n chuckled a bit "it's all right. The sea of raging hormones has ebbed." She looked around the place as Izuku stumbled a bit "gee, i-i-it's great to see you. I-I-I missed you."

Y/n dropped herself on a couch and said "so, this is what heroes do on their days off?" Question more or less, Izuku answers "well, I am no hero..."

"Sure you are. Everybody in here thinks  you're the greatest thing since they put the pocket in pita." She cut him off as Izuku chuckles "I know. It's-it's crazy you know, I can't go anywhere without being mobbed, I mean..."

Y/n rolled her eyes "ah. You sound like you could use a break. Think your nannies would go berserk if you played hooky this afternoon?" She played as Izuku gulped "ohh gee. I-I don't know, uh, sensei got the rest of the day pretty much booked."

"Ah, sensei this, sensei that.. Just follow me. Out the window,  round the dumbbells, you lift up the back wall and we're gone." She said but later in the evening, outdoors, they have a good time "wow. What a day. First that restaurant by the bay..."

"Mmm yep" she agreed with him"and then that, that play, that, that Oedipus thing. Man! I thought I had problems." Both chuckle and such, the Y/n saw two little birds sitting near turn into Twice and Kurogiri to speak to Y/n "psst! Stop foolin' around! Go and get the goods, sister." Izuku Tuen back as the birds tweet innocently.

"I didn't know that playing hooky could be so much fun." He smiled as Y/n replied "yeah. Niether did I." Izuku thank her for everything but Y/n told him "ara.. Don't that me just yet." Then another act was played "Oh!" She falls into Izuku's arms.

"Oops, careful." He steady her as Y/n fake an apology "sorry. Weak ankles." Izuku think to help her out "oh yeah? Well, maybe you better sit down for a while." He carries her on a bench and they sit down. Y/n wanted to go faster "so, uh, do you have any problems with things like.. this?" She stretched her leg and holds her foot right before Izuku's face.

Embarrassment Y/n made it simple "as in weak ankles, I mean." Izuku cleared his throat "well oh. Uh, no. Not really." So Y/n started to move closer to him "no weaknesses whatsoever? No trick knee?" She asked innocently as Izuku gave her some personal space.

Y/n still moving even more close "Ruptured... disks?" More innocent questions as Izuku cleared his throat more "no. I'm I'm afraid I'm, uh.. fit as a fiddle." He finally stands up from the bench "Ara my Wonderboy, you are perfect." She held her hand as she tried.

"Well thanks I guess" he then sends a coin jumping on a water in a fountain and it breaks the arms off the statue of Venus "eep!" Not a good move he rubbed his head "whoops." Y/n saw and complemented "it looks better that way, it really does."

Changing topic "you know, when I was a kid I, I would  have given anything to be exactly like everybody else." He said as Y/n scoff and walk off " so you wanted to be petty and dishonest?" Izuku heard what Y/n said "everybody's not like that." He said but Y/n went to the fountain that has her reflections "fool them, played them...yes they are." She pout a little but Izuku told her "well you're not like that." Y/n saw the reflections of Izuku and turn around asking him "how do you know what I'm like?"

"All I know is.. You're the most amazing person with... weak ankles I've ever met." Taken by surprise, Y/n steps back and gets pricked on an arrow of a tiny statue of Amur aka Cupid "Meg, when I'm with you I-I don't feel so... alone." Y/n walk away and told him "sometimes it's better to be alone." Izuku question her "what do you mean?"

"That way nobody can hurt you." She answered but Izuku grabbed hold of her hand "Y/n? I would never ever hurt you." Zoom up so close that Izuku place his hand in her cheeks "and I don't wanna hurt you, so... let's both do  ourselves a favor and.. stop this... um.. before... we..."

Their lips met for the kiss, but the moment before it happens bright light  flashes into their eyes. It is Eraserhead and Grape juice, on Katsuki, impersonating police helicopter.

"Izuku! How dare you, you get a girl like her!" Grape juice cried "also break it up! Break it up! Party's over! I been lookin' all over this town!" Y/n stand up to him "shut up pervert just calm down! It was all my fault."

Grape juice came by "you're already on my list, lady, so don't make it worse" Katsuki snorts at Y/n, she snorts back and blow the flame candle to turn-off the light.

"Izuku, you're gonna go to the stadium and you're gonna be put through the workout of your life! Now get on the horse." Eraserhead said in a tied tone as Izuku said "okay I'm sorry."

Y/n apologise to him "I'm sorry" but Izuku told her "don't be but I'm sure grape juice will get over it." He bends a huge tree casually and picks a flower off it, gives it to Y/n and kisses her in the cheek.