Chapter 9

Y/n cheeks started to heat up as the place her finger tips on her cheeks where Izuku kissed "move! Move, move, move, move, move! Move!" Grape juice repeated and Izuku get on Katsuki, flying off  Eraserhead told him to watch it but a branch finally hits Eraserhead and he falls on the ground.
"That's it, if it happen again. Next time, I drive." Then fainted back to sleep as a snot bubble came.

Y/n sits alone smiling and smells the flower that Izuku gave her but gasp "oh. what's the matter with me? You'd think a girl would learn."

Then the two happy couples status stated to decay and reveal Shig himself "what's the buzz, huh, Y/n?" He joked and added "so...What is the weak link in the Wonderboy's chain?" Y/n stand up for herself and growl at him "go and get yourself another girl, because I'm through." She walk away but Shig was fooling around "I'm sorry. Do you mind runnin' that by me again? I must  have had a chunk of brimstone wedged in my ear or something."

Then Y/n raised her voice "fine then read my lips! Forget it!" And continue but Shig stoped her from leaving "whoa Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, my sweet deluded little minion. Aren't we  forgetting one teensy-weensy, but ever so crucial little, tiny detail?" Acted all innocent "I OWN YOU!" Voice yelled with the top of his lung.

However, Eraserhead snot bubble pop as he comes in on the ground "jeez that was a nightmare" he groan to himself "that kid's gonna be doin' laps for a month" as punishment he then heard Y/n's voice along with Shig.

"If I say, 'sing', you say, 'hey, name that tune' If I say, 'I want Wonderboy's head on a platter' you say...."

"Medium or well done" Y/n finished his sentence, Eraserhead saw what have Y/n done and whispered "Oh! I knew that girl was trouble. This is gonna break the kid's heart." So he walk out without hearing more of the conversation that Y/n and Shig are having.

"I'm sorry.. You hear that sound? That's the sound of your freedom fluttering out the window forever" sending bats flying around her and Y/n sway them away "I don't care. I'm not gonna help you hurt him." She toned as Shig sigh in annoyance "I can't believe you're getting so worked up about some guy."

Thanks to Y/n, she back up Izuku "your wrong, this one is different. He's honest, and-and he's sweet..."

"Oh Please!"

"He would never do anything to hurt me."

"He's a guy!"

"Besides, oh, oneness, you can't beat him. He has no weaknesses, he's gonna..." but she didn't notice how close Shig is as Shig finally found his answers "I think... he does" he pause and grabbed Y/n by her waist and grabbed the flower out of Y/n's hand "Y/n. I truly think... he does." He burn the flower and Y/n understand what he meant "no!" Eyes widen that Izuku weakness is Y/n.

Then back in the Stadium, Izuku is doing exercises with a bight happiness plastered on his face but Eraserhead walk in upset "hey, sensei! What happened to you?" He asked him but Eraserhead sigh "we gotta talk."

But Izuku still acted excited like a child "Oh, sensei, I just had the greatest day of my life! I-I can't stop thinking about Y/n. She's something else." He day dream but Eraserhead trying to explain to him.

"Kid! I'm tryin' to talk to ya! Will you come down here and listen?" Izuku is doing pull ups "aw, how can I come down there when I'm feeling so up?" Zoomed up into the sky.