Chapter 11

Down in the Underworld, Shigaraki throws a tantrum over the failure on Olympus. Twice and Kurogiri dodge a blast of fire burning the map table, as the room is now in shreds.

Ranting angrily "oh we were so close! So close. We tripped the finish line. Why?" He asked the two, "I'm I don't know? Wait do we know?" Twice questioned as Kurogiri shook No for an answer in silent.

"NO YOU BAKA!! Because our innocent little flower, Y/n, has to go all noble and stuff" as rage Shigaraki came out of him, the three of them felt the earth shaking and Cerberus, the three-headed dog, breaks inside the room, with Izuku standing on top of his middle head. Izuku commanded and confronted Shigaraki "where's Y/n?"

Shigaraki doesn't like it when he came here unexpected "oh, look who's here. Wonderboy, you are too much." Izuku got off from the three headed dog and grip Shigaraki collar "let her go." Deadly tone.

"Get a grip! Come here, come here. Let me show you around." So Shigaraki and Izuku walk around the Underworld. "Well, well. It's a small underworld after all, huh?" As they reach the soul river, Izuku saw Y/n's soul "*gasp* Y/n!" He dip his hands but "Ahhh!" The river soil turn his hand old and wrinkly.

"Whoa No, no, no. Mustn't touch." It would be better if Shigaraki can give him a heads up. "You see, Y/n running with a new crowd these days. And not a very lively one, at that." He shug not caring about Y/n.

Just then Izuku come up with an idea "you like making deals right?" He asked and that caught Shigaraki attention "take me in Y/n's place." That's the idea, so straightforward with the NO regrets.

Shigaraki made a thought about it "well well well let's see...The son of my hated rival trapped forever in a river of death." Like the idea and Izuku call out "going once!"

But to Shigaraki he's still thinking "oh but maybe there might be a downside to this?"

"Going twice!"

So Shigaraki made up his mind and take the deal "okay, okay, okay. You get her out...she goes, you stay." Izuku understand so he took a swan dive to the lake but then Shigaraki played an innocent act "oops oh, you know what slipped my mind? You'll be dead before you can get to her. That's not a problem, is it?"

He chuckled but soon as Izuku swim towards Y/n, he's body started to wrinkles with his hair growing white and as the three destiny saw how Izuku is near to his death, close to reach Y/n, Atropos got out her scissor to cut his life thread.

But then...the scissor chipped as his string of life became gold, all the destiny are confused "cut it!" Lachesis commanded "I can't" Clotho back talk "she can't because of this scissor" Atropos explained.

But to put the same time, Izuku floats out of the river of souls climbs up the cliff carrying holding the soul of Y/n in a bridal style for Izuku shine more.

Shigaraki couldn't believe his eyes "this...this can't be...you're...impossible" speechless "you can't be alive you have to be...."

"A god?" Kurogiri and Twice finished his sentence as Twice squill in fear because Shigaraki scream in anger because Shigarki knew that he re-achieved his immortality.

Shigaraki went up to him "look you can't do this..." but Izuku punch him to in the face to shut him up "Okay, well, I deserved that," he joke but "listen kid, can we talk? Y...Your dad, he's a fun guy, right? So maybe you could put in a word with him and he'd kinda blow this whole thing off, you know?" Request from him, Shigaraki made plan B that involved Y/n "hey flower, Y/n, talk to him, a little" but Izuku didn't like it so he Detroit smash him as Shigaraki fell in the river of souls.

"Eew! Get away from me! Don't touch me! Get your slimy souls off me!" Struggling to get out the dead souls keep track of hold while Twice staterted to panic "he's not gonna be happy no wait he's going to be mad when he gets outta there."

"You mean, if he gets outta there." Kurogiri clam him down as Twice smooth his voice "if. If is good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done in the underworld, Izuku walk towards Y/n body and place her soul. Y/n blink her eyes multiple times as she asked him "wonderboy... why? I betrayed you and yet..."

"People always do crazy things..." he cut her question, helping her up and finished "when they are in love."

Y/n smiled how he save her so they were about to go for a kiss, but suddenly a cloud appears under their feet that is sent by All Might, and they fly to Olympus.

"Whoa! Hey, hey, hey! Wait up" Eraserhead called out that the cloud forgot to add him but Katsuki pick him up a fly leaving Grapejuce "WAIT ABOUT ME!?!"

"SORRY GRAPEJUCE!! We can't pick you up" Eraserhead lied as he said to Katsuki "good pegasus" and smiled and as they made it all the god and goddesses cheered to welcome Izuku's return to go home.

"Three cheers for the mighty Izuku!"

"Oh, Yeah! Flowers for everybody! Oh!"

Ignoring the praised, Y/n nudge him "go up there" she said and Izuku did went up to see his parents "oh Izuku" Inko cried "we're so proud of you." Waterfall of tears, Izuku hug her "oh mum."

Breaking the hug All Might gave him a tough hug "Hah! Fine work, my boy! You've done it! You're a true hero." All Might smiled as Inko said to her son "you were willing to give your life to rescue this young woman." She explained as she look at Y/n and Y/n return the smile.

"For a true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." Word of wisdom, Izuku cried in tears of joy and wipe them out "at last, my son, you can come home." And the gate of heaven open up but down where Y/n is...she was about to leave.

"Congratulations, Wonderboy. You'll make one heck of a god." Her smile dropped being replace with sad frown but ever since they both admit their feelings, she can't keep him to stay because he wanted to go home, walk out but with Izuku point of view, he saw that Y/n is leaving.

So he made the announcement "All Might, father, this is the moment I've always dreamed of. But..." he ran down to Y/n and grabbed her hand "life without Y/n, even an immortal life, would be... empty."

Y/n look at him but she whispered to him "but you said you wanted to be with your parents" but Izuku shook his head "I do but...I wish to stay on Earth with her. I finally know where I belong." He finished and All Might along with Inko understand that's where his heart belong so Izuku became mortal again and kiss Y/n on the lip passionately.

A/n: Thank for reading Go to Distance.
Just for the heads up
please do not vote this fanfic or follow me.