Chapter 3:Tease

Jungkook's POV:

It's after school now. Jimin will be coming over soon.

He would've just came back home with me but he had to drop off Taehyung first. So I'm trying to tidy my apartment before he comes and sees what a pig I am...

I cleaned up most of my shit before I heard the bell ring.

Stuffing the last of my clothes into my closet I slammed it shut and went to the door.

"What's up Jungkookie?" Jimin smiled as I opened the door.

"Nothing, I was just setting up the movies.." I let out as I stepped aside to let him in.

He walked in and started looking around my apartment.

"I know it's not that big but I live alone so it fits I guess." I say smiling shyly.

Park Jimin is in my home.

And we're alone...

AND I NEED TO STOP THINKING THIS SHIT.

"It's cute Jungkook, and it feels so cozy." He turned and smiled at me.

"Thanks." He needs to stop smiling at me like that, he doesn't know what he's doing.

"Ohh- where can I put this?" He asked lifting up a store bag.

"What's in there?" 

"Just some snacks for us while we watch the movie."

"Jimin you didn't have to-"

"Jungkook you invited me over, how could I not bring anything?" He lightly laughed stepping closer.

"Y-you can put it on the table." I stuttered as he gave me his eye smile and reached up to ruffle my hair.

He put the snacks on the table and I set up the TV and fetched the video games, as he returned.

"So what do you wanna do first Jimin?" I asked as we sat on the couch facing each other.

"Firstly, Kookie you know you can call me Hyung right? We're friends now." He patted my leg and kept his hand there.

"O-okay Hyung." I looked down at his tiny hand on my lap.

Cute.

"So how about we play video games for a while, then later we can get the snacks and watch movies or something?"

"Sure." I got up from he couch and put in the video game and handed Jimin the controller.

"So Jungkookie you know how to play all this games?" He arched his eyebrow, witch was highly attractive.

"I don't only know how to play all the games, I'm good at it too." I said smiling.

"A little confident are we Kook?" He smirked as the game started.

"Well I was going to be a gamer, so I kill any game I play, and I win all the time." I said focusing.

"We'll see about that Kook."

*2 hrs later*

"Okay I get it Jungkook, you're amazing at games." Jimin chuckled as I won for the 37th time now.

I shyly looked down as he laughed at my sheepishness.

"Cute." He said as he squeezed my cheeks together and put his face right in my face.

To close, to close, shit!

"H-how about that movie now H-hyung?" I said getting up as fast as I can.