Chapter 11: Boyfriends?

Jungkook's POV:

Jimin looked up at me with questioning eyes as he shifted so we were seated facing each other.

"What do you want us to be Jungkook?" He asked giving me a small smile.

"Well- uhm, I kinda-"

"We can be boyfriends if you'd like?" He said smiling.

"I-"

"Or we could take things slow, we can still have fun and uhh...sex if you want."

He said looking away shyly. Heat rose to my cheeks as I blushed at his bluntness.

"We could-"

"Or we could be what we are right now but we don't have to put a label on it yet if you don't want to, we could just-"

"Hyung." I said firmly taking his hands, dominance laced in my voice. He stopped rambling and blushed at the tone I was using.

"Y-Yes?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I said confidently.

On the inside I was freaking out. I'd only told him I liked him earlier and now I was asking him out after months of having the fattest crush on him-

"Of course Jungkookie!" He smiled before jumping on me and hugging me. He kissed me in my neck cutely laughing causing me to giggle at the feeling.

We laid on the couch for a few more minutes just playfully tickling each other and giggling like little kids before sitting up and looking at each other deeply.

"Thank you Hyung." I said smiling adoringly at him.

"For what?" He replied confusion plastered on his face.

"For liking me and for saying yes. I really like you Jimin, and I really appreciate you giving me a chance." I confessed kissing his lips briefly.

"To be honest Kookie, I liked you for a while, I was just to scared to approach you because I thought you would reject me. And after you started talking to me recently I realized that I really like you as a person, and the things you do for other people, like offering for me to stay here, and helping me after I got beat up. You're really kind Jungkookie and I admire your braveness." Jimin said blushing deeply after he looked at my eyes. I was smiling at him, admiring his sweet words and cute confessions, and the way he blushes when he gets all flustered.

How could anyone ever want to hurt him?

Sick bastards.

"Thanks Jiminie that means a lot to me and from now on no one and I mean NO ONE, with hurt you, you got that? If anyone messes with you, you tell me. I'm your boyfriend now, I'll protect you." 

"Thank you!" Jimin smiled brightly at me.

He doesn't need to know that I've been covering for him since I saw him get bullied for the first time, but at least now I don't have to wait till he's gone anymore, I can fuck em' up right there and then. IF they decide to go against me and try to hurt him again.

I will protect my Jimin. 

A/n's Note:

Sorry guys this was a lazy chapter tell me if u want me to update again today or whenever. Thanks!