Chapter 7: Kitten

A/n:Here's some beautiful smut for ya'll coz why the frick not? Enjoy u thirsty unhobi people.

Jungkook's POV:

"W-what?" Jimin asked flustered.

I don't think he expected me to give him the same energy, but he made me hard and now he's gonna fix it.

"I said, would you like me to warm you up Hyung?" I asked as I caged him with both hands next to his head against the wall.

He blushed a cute shade of pink and looked down. I gently gripped his chin and made him look back up at me.

"Look at me and tell me what u want Hyung." I said deeply as I looked him in the eyes. He looked so innocent, so smol and I just want to protect him, but there's also that sparkle of mischief in his eyes begging for something, but he won't tell me what he wants.

"I- uhh I want-" He stuttered trying to avoid eye contact so I held his jaw and kept his gaze.

I knew he wouldn't say anything more so I leaned down to his neck and pressed a soft kiss there. Jimin slightly stiffened at my actions but he didn't protest so I continued kissing him.

I moved a bit down towards his collar bones where I licked him and sucked on a certain part making him let out a shaky breath. I bit down on his skin witch resulted in him gripping my hair and pulling it slightly causing me too groan on his wet bruised skin.

I kept marking up his chest and neck up till his jaw when I leaned back to look at him again.

Damn.

He looked sexy like that. Red marks, my red marks all over his skin lip swollen from biting it too hard, eyes shut intensely. Waiting, waiting for more.

"Jungkook-"

"What is it Jiminie Hyung?"

"Please.."

"Please what?"

He huffed out a deep breath and opened his eyes.

"Please just kiss me Jungkook."

That was all it took for me to latch my lips onto his. He gasped into the kiss a bit taken back by my force.

His hands once again found it's way into my hair pulling lightly. My hands made it's way around his waist. I pulled his hips against mine causing friction between us.

The kiss became more heated and rough. I aggressively bit his bottom lip giving me access to his mouth. He moaned into the kiss as I bucked my hips against his.

He pulled away from me to catch his breath, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Jungkook I- it hurts." He said looking down.

I smirked knowingly.

Jimin wants this just as much as me.

He's just to shy to admit it.

So I'll have to make him say it.

I looked down as his boner through the towel and looked back up at him. I reached my hand down and cupped his hard on.

"Here?" I asked teasingly.

He nodded fast.

I squeezed and Jimin whimpered shutting his eyes.

"Words Kitten."

"Y-Yes, t-there."

I palmed his boner as his head fell onto my shoulder. We stayed like that for a while breathing heavily.

"Jimin?"

"Mmm."

"Do you want  to continue?" I asked fearfully.

I liked Jimin and didn't want to ruin anything before I told him how I feel but...

I'm really horny right now.

There was a long pause and Jimin didn't move. I was so close to crying from embarrassment and hurt. I thought he would just leave me, and that's the last thing I want to happen with the person I like. I was about to step back and apologize when he lifted his head and looked me in the eyes again he just smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Yes please Jungkookie." He said into my chest.

It gave me butterflies but that doesn't mean I'm not horny anymore.

Finally I realized Jimin is all mine, well for tonight anyway.

I lifted him up and pecked his lips and carried him to my room.

I gently laid him on the bed and started kissing his neck again. He pulled at the hem of my shirt and groaned.

"Off." He said simply. And just like that I was shirtless, kissing him again. In another passionate make-out session.

He bucked his hips upward wanting more friction so I started grinding down on him, our cocks creating a delicious friction. Jimin moaned at that.

I started trailing kisses down his torso and licked the water off his abs. Jimin laid there breathing heavily. I got to his towel and slightly tugged on it looking up at him, he nodded in silent agreement. 

I slid down his towel and threw it on the floor somewhere across the room.

His cock sprung up and hit his tummy. He put his hands over himself and closed his legs.

"Don't hide from me Kitten." I said removing his hands.

His cock looked so delicious. He's not as big as me but still big. I kissed his tip and licked the pre-cum off and Jimin shuddered under my touch.

I started lightly sucking his tip and swirling my tongue around him making him moan and whimper. He sounded so beautiful. All those moans for me.

I took him fully in bobbing my head up and down as he threw his head to the back eyes rolling and hands gripping the bed sheets.

"Shit." He exclaimed as I started going faster.

I pulled off to tease him. "You like that kitten?" I asked looking at his fucked out face. He just nodded.

"Are you tired already baby? We didn't even start yet." I chuckled darkly.

"Wha-"

I flipped him over before he could respond and started kissing his shoulders as I grinded down on his ass. Gasping from the sudden movement Jimin shivered at the feeling of pleasure on his body.

I left one last hickey on his back before turning him back over.

He immediately  hooked his fingers in my belt loops and looked up at me all exhausted.

"Your turn."

A/n:

LoL Hi sorry to leave ya'll dry like that. Oops. Also just leave my smut alooneeee. Like stfu. Anyways... Next chapter is defiantly smut. So like yeah... This book's bout to take a dirty ass twist. So enjoy thirsty hoes. BYEEEEEE