Chapter 22: Parents

Jungkook's POV:

I yawn and roll over, lazily throwing my arm to the other side of the bed to pull Jimin closer to me. But my arms just falls onto the soft cold mattress.

My eyes shoot open and I quickly sit up, my eyes darting everywhere in the room in search of Jimin. I get out of bed and see all his belonging still here besides his phone and one bag he uses for gym in school-

"Chimmy?" I call out walking around my house. I knocked on the bathroom door before entering but finding no traces of Jimin anywhere. Well he has to come back. I have half his clothes and all his school stuff. 

Calm down Jungkook, he probably went for a walk or something...

With his bag- yeah no, something's up. He couldn't have gone grocery shopping because well we do that together and he wouldn't know what to get.

After thinking about where he could've gone to, I let out a deep sigh and reach for my phone. 

3 unread messages:

Jiminie<3:

Good morning Kook.

I know u must be confused as to where I am and why I left so early. I just needed to get somethings from home and I didn't want to tell u bc I thought u would be mad at me and stop me from going, but I need to get some of my own clothes eventually.

And don't worry I'll be back soon Kookie.

I sigh in relief and text him back.

Me: 

There's nothing wrong with my clothes Hyung!

But okay, please be careful and text me if anything goes wrong.

<3

I place my phone back on the night stand and head for the shower.

It's been a while since I was alone in my apartment, maybe some time to myself wouldn't be to bad.

I stood in the shower for about an hour before finally getting out and drying my hair. I slipped on some grey sweats and decided to make myself some pancakes.

I played music from the TV in out living room while I flipped the pancakes and squeezed me some fresh orange juice. After cleaning up the kitchen I grabbed the remote and plunked myself onto the couch with my breakfast.

I'm going to watch a movie then I'll go and check on Jimin.

*4 hours later*

I rubbed my eyes as I yawned, removing the blanket off me and sitting up-right. I was still zoned out and half asleep. I look around and conclude that I must've fallen asleep while watching my movie...

I turn the TV off and put my dirty dishes in the sink making a mental note to clean them later. I head to the bathroom to wash my face and relieve myself.

Walking out of the bathroom I plopped down onto my bed reaching over to the night stand for my phone. I watched as the screen lit up with notifications from Jimin.

Jiminie<3

Kook?

Can you please come pick me up?