Chapter 13: Sexual

Jimin's POV:

Truth or dare.

With a twist.

Okay I knew it wasn't going to be PG. But I didn't  think it would be that bad.

Taehyungie made out with Hosoekie Hyung. Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung played 7 minuted in heaven. Jungkookie had 5 and half cups of soju already. And I'm half naked. Thankfully just the top half fortunately.

"Okay Hosoekie Hyung your turn." Taehyung giggled. 

Ohh I forgot to mention everyone's a little tipsy from Yoongi making us all drink when we just started.

Come to think of it. Nothing really bad has happened to Yoongi Hyung while we were playing. I looked at Hosoek Hyung as he was about to spin the bottle to choose who he dares next. He followed my eyes to Yoongi Hyung and smiled and nodded slightly.

He spun the bottle and it miraculously landed on Yoongi Hyung. Also Hosoek Hyung has a lucky side when it comes to games so I'm not even surprised.

"Yoongi! Truth or dare." Hosoek Hyung smiled knowingly.

"Truth."

"Ahh c'mon bro don't be boring." Hosoekie exclaimed.

"Don't think I didn't see you." Yoongi looks over at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Jiminie pabo." He sighs as a blush rises to my cheeks from embarrassment and I chuckle nervously.

"But seeing as you've all had horrible dares done, I guess I'll pick dare too." He says in his usual monotone voice.

Hosoek Hyung goes quiet for a while before smiling widely.

"I dare you to turn Taehyungie on!" He yells and claps in excitement.

Taehyung goes pale as Jungkook, Namjoon and Jin chuckle softly. I look up at Taehyung knowing how flustered he gets with these things.

And Taehyungie's a top. 

This'll be fun to see.

Yoongi got up and walked over to Taehyung and sat on his lap. Taehyung visibly gulped and hesitantly placed his hands on Yoongi's waist. Yoongi Hyung smiled at Taehyung before diving into his neck and started kissing him. Leaving marks and licking and sucking. Taehyung sucked in a breathe and closed his eyes and tightened his grip on Yoongi's waist.

Yoongi stopped and leaned to whisper something in Taehyung's ear witch earned him a gasp from the younger, then Yoongi started grinding down on Taehyung who was already sweating and breathing heavily.

I would be lying if I said this isn't totally turning me on right now.

"H-Hyung-" Taehyung whispered before biting his lip to conceal any sounds from coming out.

Yoongi gave one last kiss to Taehyung's neck before he got up and sat back down.

A visible boner formed in both of their pants witch we all chose to ignore.

Taehyung gulped one last time and sat upright, pulling his top lower trying to cover the boner he just popped.

"Alright, I assume you all saw me turn him on so...my turn?" Yoongi Hyung said before picking up the bottle again. 

He spun the bottle and everyone sat quietly waiting for it to-

Oh fuck.

I'm so dead.