Chapter 18: Revenge

Jungkook's POV:

"Thanks Kookie." Jimin smiled as he licked his ice cream.

"Ohh don't 'Thanks Kookie.' me, you tricked me into getting you ice cream!" I sighed trustratingly.

"N-no I didn't! You lost the bet!" He argued back. "And you got your own ice cram." He smiled cheekily.

"You can't make a bet who can fit into to back of my car! Your smaller than me." I pouted.

"Tough luck Jungkook. I won the bet, soooooooo- Ice cream!" He yells as I playfully roll my eyes and give up.

We walked back to my car finishing off our ice creams.

"Hey Jungkook, does my ice cream smell funny or is it just me?" He asked poking it in my face.

"Nice try Jimin I know- arghh." Jimin started laughing hysterically, holding his stomach as he doubled over with laughter.

I wiped the ice cream off my face and death glared Jimin as he calmed down.

"I'll get you back Jimin." I said evilly.

We threw out our ice crams just before we got into the car. As I started the car I looked over at Jimin who still had some ice cream in the corner of his mouth. I smirked at the idea popping into my head.

"Hyung, you have something on your face." I said innocently.

"Where?" He questioned listing his hands to wipe it.

"Riiiiiiight here." I kissed the corner of his mouth licking the ice cream off it before moving my hand to grip his neck. I kissed his lips properly, licking his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened his mouth as I slipped my tongue inside licking his. My grip on his neck tightened as my other hand started feeling up his thigh. He moaned as I griped hard on his neck, hard enough to leave marks.

He muffles another moan as I kept squeezing his neck.

That's new.

My hand trained further up his thigh as I continued to kiss him. I trailed kisses up his jawline to his ear licking, sucking and biting, leaving purple and blue blotches all over. I licked his earlobe and bit his earring.

"J-Jungkook-" He chocked out. Breathing was getting harder because of the grip on his neck.

"Yes baby?" I whispered in against his ear. He visibly shuddered.

I palmed him once before kissing his lips once more and letting go of him returning to my seat.

"Tastes nice. Well, we should get going, your probably tired and need to rest." I tried to hold in my laugh as he breathed heavily.

"Huh- Ohh uhh." I snickered as Jimin pulled his seatbelt on and calmed down. A visible boner sticking out of his pants.

We drove in silence, Jimin uncomfortably shifting every now and then trying to adjust the problem in his pants.

We pulled up and I got out of the car and rushed to get Jimin's door. He got out and I flashed him an innocent smile.

We walked in the house and I headed to my room.

"See you later Hyung." I teased as I jumped on my bed, tummy first and got out my phone knowing well just how annoyed he is with me.

I'm just waiting for him to burst.

"Jeon Jungkook do you think this is funny?" He asked standing in the doorway.

I put my phone down on the night stand rolling over onto my back and sitting up to face him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"You know very well what I'm talking about." He said looking down at his boner.

"I don't." I said dumbly.

He rolled his eyes walking over to me and straddling me placing both his hands on the sides of my head. My hands instinctively went up to his thighs.

"Really?" He said raising his eye brow.

"Yeah, no idea." I said making a confused expression.

"Okay, I'm done with your games Jungkook, fix the problem you caused." He huffed out in annoyance.

"Wha-"

"Please Jungkookie it's started to hurt." He pouted.

"I don't know, should I? I mean you did make an unfair bet earlier just to get your way." I smirked.

"I'll do anything, please Kook." He pleaded.

"Hmm. Like what?" I asked wanting to tease him a while longer.

"I'll buy you ice cream?"

"I don't want ice cream."

"I'll do your homework?"

"I'm fine doing my own homework."

"I'll wash your car?"

"No thanks, my car's fine."

"I'll do whatever you say, for forever."

"You already do whatever I tell you." I giggled.

"Then what do you want Jungkook?!" He huffed.

I looked around for anything to get back at Jimin with.

I saw a specific draw and my eyes lit up with an idea.

"Okay, you have to wear a vibrator for 3 weeks straight and I get the remote." I smiled evilly as his face went pale.

"B-But You can't, I can't" He stuttered.

"Fine then, fix your own problem." I smiled moving his hands.

"No No! Please help me. I'll do it!" He said desperately.

"Deal." I said before smashing my lips onto his.

He moaned in satisfaction.

I grinded upwards creating friction between us.

"You better keep your word baby." I said in his ear.

"Yes, yes I will now please..." He whined.

"Please what?"

"Please just touch me Jungkook."

"As you wish Kitten."

A/n's 

Guys Wattpad kept deleting then last part of this chapter. So now I just made it shorter. Sorry guys!