⨽𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐘⨼

"Look how beautiful.." Min-Ha said.

She became immersed from writing utensil that seemed bigger than her hands. Jordyn smiled when seeing her bestfriend become the mother of that childish pen, being friends with Min-Ha made Jordyn feel that she was back inside elementary school again.

The females walked down the hall like normal students until someone collided themselves with Jordyn, making the freshmen lose her balance. "I... I'm sorry.." The male said with fear crawling around his entire face, she smiled then dusted her school uniform off.

"Don't stress about it." Jordyn assured.

The feared male smiled hesitantly. "Yah! There you are." Someone stood down the hall while students murmured, the person that committed the accident with Jordyn stood there with an frozen expression after seeing that intimidating male standing down the hall.

"The running makes me tired.. you can't run from me this time..." The delinquent rammed the feared student against the wall, Min-Ha stood there cradling her giant writing utensil while watching her bestfriend connect herself in the situation.

"Leave him alone!" Jordyn defended.

He turned around then started towering over her. "You are?" His intimidating voice frightened Min-Ha immediately. "Doesn't matter.. leave him alone." The male chuckled while looking around towards the curious students murmuring to their friends.

"You don't know me? I'm Lee Minhyuk, someone that can break you.." That statement made the female snicker, Minhyuk seen the school's population hesitantly smiling from Jordyn's response that humiliated him immediately.

He vanished from the circle, Jordyn smiled then linked arms with Min-Ha. The relieved nerd followed the females while the students dispersed moments after.

"E-Excuse me..."

©Behind The Mask_2021