⨽𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄⨼

"What's your problem?" Jordyn questioned.

Min-Ha looked away, cramming more chocolate within her mouth. "Tell me!" The brown-skinned female demanded after taking the chocolate from her.

"Don't hide whatever's going on." Min-Ha became silent, that sentence from Minhyuk was being memorized. When she opened her mouth, tears started coming down her face because of frustration.

She was afraid, their friendship are within radius of becoming broken. "He... he said don't tell.." Jordyn scrunched her brows from bewilderment, what could she mean? Jordyn thought within her brain.

"Lee Minhyuk, It's him..." The female scoffed, landing the chocolate inside Min-Ha's arms. She then walked towards an location where Minhyuk usually hangs around.

___

She found him, hanging around his friends. "Lee Minhyuk!" He turned then came toward the frustrated female, his cologne filled her nostrils while they had an staring contest with each other.

"What did Min-Ha mean about not telling something?" The delinquent turned towards his friends, they were cheering him silently until Jordyn apprehended his jaw tightly. "What the hell does she mean?" She wanted an answer immediately but the male was playing around.

He caressed her waist, thinking that would steady her. "Babes.. don't believe her..." She scrunched her brows when hearing that random nickname, she blocked that from her brain then  finished interrogating the scared delinquent.

"Whatever you said, tell me now!" Jordyn commanded.

"Can't I tell later? I'm with friends.." She scoffed, believing the words. She unhanded him while looking at him with irritation within her eyes, Jordyn vanished from the delinquents whilst Minhyuk was being praised from his troublemaking friends.

Her heart boomed. What was that feeling? Jordyn wished that moment would've went longer, but something said leave the situation and wait for his statement later on.

Does she like THE Lee Minhyuk?

©Behind His Mask_2021