⨽𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑⨼

"You need something?" She questioned.

She leaned against the cushioned couch. "I..I wanna tell you something?" Her eyelids were hesitantly meeting from tiredness, Minhyuk became confident while his audience was heading into an deep slumber.

"I can't describe the words...so I'll tell you immediately.." The delinquent stabilized himself then landed his hands toward his waist, taking deep breaths without knowing that Jordyn was sleeping away her school time.

"I like you! Don't you understand? You're different than others!" Silence crammed the student lounge, Minhyuk turned around toward the female. His eyes widened when seeing her sleeping while he confessed that hadn't been listened to.

His heart almost dropped, Minhyuk inched toward the sleeping female student. He heard her snores purring from underneath her breath, he was relieved that she didn't hear that thing he called an 'confession'.

Minhyuk caressed her hair, admiring her features like any other time. "You don't know how I like you..." He murmured underneath his breath while she shifted under his touch, Minhyuk stabilized himself from crouching then lifted her away from the couch.

"I'll pretend that I don't until I'm actually ready.."

©Behind His Mask_2021