⨽𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘⨼

Sirens rounded around Korea, the moon wandered the skies. Flowers gathered the medium-sized gravestone, the breeze brushed across Minhyuk's nose while tears came down from underneath his pupils.

"I..I miss you..." He murmured.

Minhyuk blamed himself, stressing his mother from his insubordination. That machine beeping sound rushed around his brain, he suffered from the smallest trauma from that irritating noise which makes him blame himself more each day passes.

"I've been looking forever!" Jooheon warmed himself from the brown scarf, Minhyuk ended his tears then walked towards the freezing Lee Jooheon.

The males smiled within radius. "You vanished from me!" Jooheon complained, the orange haired male looked around his best friend then smacked his arm repeatable times.

"Wanna steal something..?" Minhyuk asked.

The convenience store shined around the sidewalk, the males smirked before dashing towards the lightened market. They walked around momentarily before actually taking something then shoving the items inside their coat pockets, the clerk watched them closely until she realized what was happening inside her store.

"Excuse me." Minhyuk turned then widened his eyes when seeing the market's cashier, Jordyn was astonished when she seen the delinquent standing there.

The female kissed her teeth then snatched the item from Minhyuk's pocket. "You steal from stores? The fuck is your problem..?" Jordyn snatched the market item from Jooheon seconds after confronting the bewildered male, she pushed them towards the entrance immediately.

"You two are lowlifes..."

©Behind His Mask_2021