⨽𝐇𝐄𝐑⨼

"We're here now... answer me.." Jordyn demanded.

Minhyuk smiled with hesitation. "Shouldn't we head home?" Students were heading home, while these students were behind the school having an random conversation.

"You promised!" Irritation crammed around her, his answer was something she was thinking about the entire school time. "You made Min-Ha shed tears because you wanna keep secrets!" Jordyn apprehended his collar then pressed him against the brick wall.

"Can't you calm down!? It's hard for me too..." Minhyuk said, murmuring the last sentence underneath his breath.

The female unhanded him. "How? You interrogated innocent-" Her statement ended when Minhyuk inched closer toward her face, his brows scrunched from frustration.

"You know nothing! Pretending to be an delinquent won't make your mother come back.." Tears came from underneath his eyes, Jordyn stood there while Minhyuk turned away from her guilt-filled expression.

"You don't know... I like you.." He murmured.

Feelings swarmed her. Was she feeling the same thing? Her heart thumped from thinking about it, Minhyuk irritated her but that didn't end their multiple arguments they experienced with each other.

"Leave him alone!"

"I'm Lee Minhyuk, someone that can break you.."

"You love to involve yourself, don't you?"

"How are you this annoying?"

↪️

"You've seen fraud Minhyuk.." He insulted.

Silence swarmed the students. "What's your-" Minhyuk became softened from feeling her glossed lips caress his, his arms wrapped around her waist while she tightened her grasp around his uniform collar.

"I like you, too..."

©️Behind His Mask_2021