6

It took hours for the new guest to comeback from Taehyung room while mina is sitting on a sofa waiting for him outside.

Hearing door opening sounds she turned her head to see him coming back.

Mina in general is emotional person. Although she hesitates to make friends due to her shyness but once she did, she will never break the bond. Looking at his friend after years  took a toll on her and she stood up to give him a hug again.

Chuckling he patted her back and led her to sit along with him without breaking the hug.

He understood what she was going through. She lost sana, their friend Taehyung is acting up crazy, in all theis fuss she has to take care of a baby all alone. He is scared if she couldn't handle it all well she would be depressed.

Placing his chin on her head  "Come with me mina" he asked her. She knows what he is taking about. Although she wants to run from everything and everyone she just couldn't because she promised sana.

Tightening the hug she said "You know I can't. Right?" she said. He sighed and held her chin to lift her face to look at him. "We can take minkii with us" he said.

Protesting to his statement she asked "what about Taehyung?". He looked upset with her and turned his gaze away from her. This time she held his chin forcing him to look at her.

"Jin" she called out his name waiting for a response. "You used to call me oppa" he stated showing his pain. He knows that they can't go back to how they used to be but he still can't accept the fact. "He needs time minariii. He is suffering a lot more than we think. It's better for him to keep things away anything related to sana. That includes minkii too" he said.

She might not know what they talked about in his room but this conclusion is not something she was expecting. She knows how close Taehyung is with jin apart from her and sana. If he can't change his mind then it is really out of her hands.

She decided about what to do and said  "okay. I understood. I will send minkii to her grandparents house but I will stay here with him. I am not letting him to live alone while he is in this state".

Through out this conversation they are still in one another's embrace but upon hearing mina's statement he pulled her to his side that she is not sitting on a sofa but is now on his lap. He took her hands to raise them to his neck guiding her to hug him while his hands are on her waist holding her tightly.

They looked at each other for a mere 10 seconds and he said "I understood. But if anything happens to you I am not listening to any bullshit you will say. I will come and just pick you up and take you back with me."

Mina giggled at his statement and nodded. She leaned her head on his shoulder resting it for a while." How are you oppa? " she asked.

" Took you long enough time to ask about me. Huh? " he asked while both are giggling. One of his hand is now rubbing mina's back which is soothing her nerves. "I am good. I have been busy with my work" he said.

Jin is actually a doctor in one of the well known hospital. He met mina through Taehyung as mutual friends. They started as friends but soon ended up dating.

Everyone thought they are going to end up getting married and for the fact they thought the same. But everything is ruined by one single mistake done by him. They were at no point of returning back to how they can be. It took them years to get back their lost friendship. He was happy with what they have now and he wouldn't ask for anything more.

"I have missed you" he said thinking deeply about the past while there is no response from the other side. He looked down only to see her sleeping peacefully while snuggling close to his neck.

He smiled at her leaned in to kiss her cheek then took her to room to lay her down.

Next day jin talked to Taehyung again all alone and later in the evening he left them for work. He assured mina to call her if anything goes wrong.

After jin left she talked to sana's parents to take care of minkii for few months as she needs some time with Taehyung to which they agreed.

Within few days they came and took minkii with them to Japan. With that now mina and Taehyung are all alone in this house.

It is now 10 pm and taehyung still isn't back home. Waiting for him in the sofa she slept unconsciously. Suddenly she woke up hearing sound and ran to kitchen to see what happened.

She saw taehyung sitting down on the floor hugging his knees with his arms. She bent down reaching his face and pulled him up to see him. He was crying, his eyes are red and pluffy because of crying for so long, he lost weight along with his charming smile. The person infront of her is unrecognisable.

Taehyung pulled her down and hugged her saying "H-help me mina. I want this p-pain to go". This is the first time she saw him vulnerable and she was glad that he finally showed it.

He slowly patted his back hugging him saying "I will". Having mina in his embrace he slept unconsciously while mina stayed whole night thinking up for ways to drag him out from his misery.

------------------------

That's a short update.

Hope you guys like it❤️.