ray, tpn !!

an; i don't even know where this is gonna go. i have plans for it, and i want to follow them but it could end up on a completely different path. this is a fem!reader because it makes it easier for me to write, i'll probably do a lot of editing though so it may also change.

spoilers!!

third person pov
y/n watches as the gracefield house she grew up in burned. memories ran through her head as she stood with a blank expression. norman should've been there, she knew that. though everyone told her that they're glad it was her, she knew half of them were lying. really, she couldn't tell with the other half of them.

ray placed his hand on her shoulder, his fingers getting tangled  in her h/c hair. she flinched a bit as her thoughts left her brain and ray sighed. "y/n, i'm glad it's you." the girl nodded her head at him and he smiled slightly. she shrugged his hand off and his face softened as he heard jemima crying. he had emma tie a rope around them and he was off. he was on the other side before he could blink and he held jemima tightly, trying to comfort the poor crying child.

ray watched as y/n teased lannion and thoma about chickening out, and then he saw the two speeding towards him. everyone high fived the friends and cheers and loud talking was heard all around him, but all he could hear was y/n talking to emma on the other side.

he looked away for a minute to untie himself from the child and everything went quiet. he looked up, confused and what he saw made his blood run cold. it was y/n and emma, but mom was there now too. the two girls had their hangers over the rope, about to kick off. both looked extremely pale while mom tried to talk them into staying. y/n nudged emma in the side and the two kicked off and soon enough were on each side of ray.

everyone started walking away but y/n stayed behind, watching as mom took down her hair. the girls breath hitched as she finally saw how beautiful she looked with her hair down. isabella quickly took down the rope, hoping nothing more than for her kids to escape successfully.

only did y/n move when thoma called her name, and she ran to catch up with the group. she ruffled the best friends' hair and they groaned in frustration as the group walked out into the woods. ray felt a smile creep onto his face as he walked with his siblings, and he soon realized it was their first morning as free kids.

-time skip-

lannion and thoma picked up speed as two large demons chased after them. the demons noticed the children's feet and were now dead set on eating them. emma and ray had yet to notice the kids running and y/n sighed to herself, then picked them up and ran between ray and emma, stopping their conversation.

a smirk grew on rays face as he realized what was going on, and he watched as y/n ran with the children in her arms. emma saw and started running also, and ray assumed he should follow. the five kids ran together, trying to avoid knocking into any other demons as they did so.

y/n ran in front of the two older kids and held up two fingers, signaling to split paths. ray and emma immediately ran down an alleyway while y/n continued on straight. ray heard heavy breathing behind him and sped up, emma doing the same.

as y/n was running, she was losing breath quickly due to carrying two kids. the two continuously apologized to her and she gave them a smile as she turned down an alleyway and disappeared into the ruins of an old building. she leant down and gently put them down, covering her mouth to control her breathing sounds. 

thoma tried to listen closely but all he could hear was the girls' breathing. lannion stood up to check if the demon was gone but was quickly pulled back down by y/n. she smacked his head gently and he nodded. she moved her hand from her mouth and scolded him quietly. "if he was still here you would've been dead meat." he nodded "i know...i'm sorry y/n." she nodded and sat down, gently laying back onto the cracked floor.