i'm back! (please read)

FINALLY! i know it's been a long wait, so sorry for that. i missed writing so much and i think i have some good ideas for some new chapters if you guys take what i'm about to ask into consideration!

soooo, since everyone is going back through their harry potter phase, i was wondering if you guys would want me too make this a multi-people, or as i'm confused on how to word this....multi-fandom book?

i know, i know! i left and i'm back now- not giving you what you want- i'm sorry! i luv you<3

okay n e ways, please please please, pretty please take this into mind and comment about it! i think i have some really good ideas for some harry potter characters, along with current characters!

also, i'm serious- so so so serious, about taking requests! please send them in if you'd like me to write one for you! i can do your name in the imagine if you'd like, i can do x reader, as i have been this whole book.

know, that if you give me a request, it may take a few days. please explain what you want clearly, i don't want to mess up on anything :) if you decide to send a request to me, please include...

-backstory.
-character/characters you want.
-your name and age in the imagine.
-what era// 90s,80s,2000s, i can do my best with whatever era.
-friends/family.
-if you want to request a new character i haven't thought of yet, please don't hesitate!
-story type; fluff, smut, sad, happy, things of that such.
-your appearance! please don't forget your appearance!
-the plot of your story!!
- YOUR PRONOUNS, i would absolutely hate to mis-gender you loves.

thank you so much, and i love you guys more than you know.

keep your head up, also, if no one's reminded you today, go eat! go drink your water! go shower, stinky<3 brush your teeth! do your schoolwork! clean your room if needed! do your laundry! if you have no motivation or don't feel well enough to do so, please message me. i promise i will help as much as i can. my dm's are always, and i'm pretty sure all my personals besides my number is in the first chapter of the book.

remember to comment your thoughts! i need to know what you guys would like to see in this book<3