5 - Liam's

- Oh my god, Harry, who is this? - Liam opens his apartment door, facing his friend and the stranger by his side.

- Um, Hi, he is-

- I'm Niall, my love. So happy to meet you - Niall interrupts Harry, slightly bitting his lip as he faces the strong brunette in front of him, leaving Harry speechless by his side. - And your name is...

- Liam, it's my pleasure - he smiles, opening further his door so that both the boys could come in, completely startled by the stranger's beauty. - Well, come in...

Niall pleasantly walks inside the apartment, but Harry is stopped before he himself could do so.

- How come you've never introduced me this piece of heaven, Harry? How selfish of you - Liam talks lower to Harry, playfully, but Harry isn't really happy about that.

First of all, how ironic Liam seeing Niall as a piece of heaven, since he was quite literally the furthest from it, being a demon of all things. And secondly, he couldn't help but hold a grudge over his friend... how dare him call him selfish when he was the one that wasn't there when he needed him the most? Maybe if he had showed up he wouldn't have tried to kill himself and ending up summoning a fucking demon that wouldn't leave him alone.

He decides on holding all this feelings for himself.

- Yeah, sorry about that - he ends up saying, but doesn't mean it, just sliding past Liam and entering the house where Niall was already talking with his other friends.

Niall acknowledges Harry approaching close, smirking at him. He knew his presence bothered him, but not only he had no option but to go everywhere the human went, but also Harry being uncomfortable was good for him. Maybe he would make the deal faster so that he could get rid of him.

- How come you've never mentioned me? I thought I was important to you - Niall looks at Harry provokingly, bitting his own lip to hold himself from saying anything further. He wanted to see the other make up lies for him being there, knowing very well he wouldn't tell the truth, when actually Niall couldn't care less if that men knew he was a demon. That was just one of his many charms.

- So you guys are, like, a thing? - Zayn, a dark haired guy, asks, while Liam joins them at the living room, eyes full of expectation for the answer.

- Are we? - Niall smirks, looking at Harry deep in the eyes that couldn't keep himself still, bothered by the whole scenario.

- No, we're not - Harry says directly at Niall, just wishing he would be gone.

- You sure? - Louis, another one of his friends that observed the stranger reaction to that answer, asks.

- Niall just doesn't know when to stop joking. That's him for you - Harry clenches his jaw, wanting all that torture to be over.

- He's right, guys, I'm so sorry. I hope I'm not intruding too much - the demon finally takes his eyes off Harry, staring at the three friends in front of him.

- No, not at all - Liam is the one who speaks, sitting close to him.

Harry immediately regrets going there. He would feel guilty letting his friend clearly flirt with a demon if he wasn't so mad at him... he wasn't sure he would be comfortable even if Niall wasn't there. Harry thought seeing them would make him feel better, but, as of now, was doing the completely opposite, them refusing to acknowledge not being there for him that last night, focusing their entire attention on the attractive stranger.

He was mostly quiet since they've gotten there, which now was about an hour ago. He had just been lost in his thoughts, not even paying attention to his surroundings, until he heard Niall say his name.

- Harry wouldn't mind, would he? - Niall's smiles at him, not a sincere look on him. Although if it had, Harry couldn't imagine what that would look like. Could demons even feel?

- What wouldn't I mind? I dozed off - Harry explains himself, turning to look at Niall who was seated at the side of the couch. On the arm of it was Liam, his arm hanging over the demon's shoulders, flirty smile on his face. Harry didn't even know the boy was that much into boys as he was presenting himself.

- If Liam and I excused ourselves for a while... - Niall teased Harry, licking his lips confidently. He knew Harry wouldn't let one of his friend sleep with someone like him, ou rather something, meaning he endorsed as much as he could Liam's actions until the human, whom he is supposed to make a deal with, reacted.

- Actually - Harry stood up, eyes wide open and heart racing in his chest. No matter how much he hated his friends right now, he just couldn't let it. - I do mind... - he went over to the demon, grabbing his arm and making him stand up.

- I thought you didn't have a thing... ? - Liam looks a him, looking confused, angry and guilty all at once.

- I lied - Harry lies, walking with the demon to the door, so mad at the situation he's in right now. - I'm sorry, I'll talk to you later. - Harry opens the front door, leaving the apartment and pulling Niall along.

- Nice to meet you - Niall says before Harry shuts the door behind them, now at the hall. - You jealous, honey? - Niall smiles widely, knowing he got what he wanted.

If Harry thought that killing a demon was even remotely possible, he sure as hell would've give it a try right now...

***

I can't help it, I just love sassy Niall...
Hope you guys are enjoying this story :)