Meeting Camila

I walk up to Camila and see that she's deep in thought. "Camila?" I ask. Nothing. "Mila?" I try again. She doesn't respond. "Camz?" I try once more. Still, she doesn't move. I huff. "CAMILA!!" She jumps. "Oh, hi! Sorry, I zoned out." She apologizes. I laugh. "I can see that. It's all good. I'm Y/N by the way." I tell her, smiling. She laughs, stands up, and gives me a Koala hug. I hug her back, tightly. She pulls back, smiling. "So how are you?" She asks me. "I'm so awesome. What about you?" I ask her. "Well, I'm Gungry." She says. "Gungry?" I ask her. She nods. "I'm gangster, but I'm also very Hungry. Gungry." She explains. I nod... "Right...." I chuckle. All of the sudden my phone rings. I take it out to see who it is, when Camila grabs it out of my hand. Before I can react, she's already answered, and put it up to her ear. "Camila Cabello speaking, what's your favorite color?" She asks into the phone. I try to grab it from her, but she holds me back with one hand. "Uh-huh. Ah. I see. Why Orange, though? Have you ever considered Green?" Camila asks. "Camila!" I whine, but she doesn't relent. "Sshh! I'm talking! Don't interrupt my conversation, Y/N!" She scolds me. Did I just get scolded by Camila Cabello? Woah. Trippy. 

"Of course I've considered Orange, but my friend's eyes are green, and they're very pretty. Plus it reminds me of nature." She speaks into the phone. "My god, Camila! Give me my phone!" i tell her. "Sshh!" She shushes me again. "Oh that? That's no one. Just my assistant, Anita." Camila lies. "Anyway, you were talking about the sunset?" Camila says. I huff and give up. I sit down at her chair, and grab her marker. I grab a poster that's sitting under the desk, and sign Camila's name as sloppily as I can. "I completely agree. You've opened my eyes. I'm really glad we had this talk. Good. Bye!" Camila says, walking over to me. She hangs up, and hands me my phone."Really?" I ask. She just nods, grinning. I roll my eyes. "Who was it, anyway?" I ask. "I don't know. They never said their name." She tells me. I laugh and shake my head.

    "So... wanna sign me?" i ask. "What?" Camila asks, caught off guard. "With a pen! I mean, do you want to sign your name on me with a pen! That's my question!" i say. She laughs. "Ahh sure why not?" She signs my chin. No, you didn't read that wrong. She actually signed my chin. But, it's Camila, so.... "Time's up, ladies." Big Rob tells us. "Well damn." Camila says. We hear a faint 'Language!' from across the room. We both know who it cam from and roll our eyes. After a very emotional goodbye, (Only because we reenacted the E.T. Goodbye scene) I move on to the last 1/5 of Fifth Harmony.