Chapter 7

Sehun

He is crying again because of me. I shouted at him. I hugged him from behind and say "sorry." I was wrong,it's just that I cannot control my temper,he chose Zheena over me because of a baby. I would be happy if he will just tell me the truth last time we met. "I'm so sorry,Lu." He still can't stop crying. I removed my hug for him to stand up and get something on the grocery bag. I bought him a strawberry jelly that looks sweet. Someone told me that this strawberry jelly will make a person happy,I guessed I let this to Luhan so that he will stop for crying. I sat beside him and gave the strawberry jelly to Luhan. "Eat this." I'm hoping that he will accept it. Yet,I was right. He stopped for crying and eat the strawberry jelly that I gave him. It's really true,it can make a person fron stop crying and be happy again. "This is so sweet." He said. He's okay already. "I'm sorry,okay? It won't happen again." He just nod.

He stood up and handed his hand to me,so I can stood up. He faced me and looking at me. "I have something to tell you.." I just nod at him. I hope that something will be good. He continued to talk.. "I will marry you as I promised you last time. I wanna marry you because I love you, Sehun. I feel empty when I'm not with you. This time,I want to be with you till the end. Do you still love me,Sehun?" Tears running down from his cheeks again. I was suprised,he still remembered the memories we have last time. I can't believe it. "Ofcourse,I still love you. Why I'm still here for you if I don't love you anymore? I was just suprised that you still remembered it. I didn't see that was coming. I love you too,Luhan." I wiped his tears and kissed him at his right cheek to feel better. "Let's eat." I told him and held his hand. We ate noodles because I know that Luhan loves noodles especially some spiciness a little bit to feel so hot. "You still remembered that noodles is my favorite to eat huh?" I gave him a smile.

Later,this afternoon I brought him to a place just a two of us. I wanted him to show I really love him. Before I get here,I'm planning something where we will go to celebrate again. Just the two of us first so that he will feel my love for him. I hope he will like it. "Lu,I'll take you somewhere later. Are you free?" While he's busy eating noodles. "Yeah,I'm free." That's great. We shared our life stories these past few years of what happened when we were far away from one another. The way he laughs,he smiles. It's just the same. Nothing changed but now he's an actor.

Suddenly,we heard a knock on his door. "Excuse me." He said and went to the door to open it. "Luhan,what's up bro?" It's a voice of a guy. "Xiumin, what are you doing here?" Ohhh! I think it's his friend. "Visiting y—" The guy named Xiumin stop from talking after seeing me. "You didn't tell me that you have another friend,Luhan." He's looking at me. Weird. "By the way,he is Sehun not my friend but my—" He stops Luhan as he takes over. "Ohhh,your cousin.Nice one! You guys look the same." Cousin,Wow! "Nope,not my cousin but my boyfriend." The guy was shocked. "No way,Luhan you are both guys. You need a girlfriend not a boyfriend." Here we go again. "Uhmm..If I have time I'll tell you the story,Xiumin." He just nods.

After several hours passed,Xiumin left. Atlast,I get bored because of stories that he tells.I don't know him but he's kinda weird. "Sorry,my Sehun." Why is he saying sorry to me? Oh! I think because of his weird friend. "It's okay,fix yourself. We're going out." It was already 2:00pm in the afternoon. He did what I told him to do so. 

It takes a lot of minutes of waiting because he also took a shower. Woah! He's really handsome and beautiful at the same time. I took my cellphone out to take him a picture then. "Heyy.. what are you doing?" Trying to get my phone. "I'm just taking pictures of you." He pouted. Ohhh..He is so cute. "Nevermind..let's go." He pulled my hand to get up. And we're ready to go.

--------•••-------
Two hours passed getting here in this place. I parked the car behind the place.I was about to go out that I noticed Luhan is sleeping. I leaned closer and stared at his lovely face. He moved and I quickly get back myself together again far away from him. He's already awake. He looked at the window. "We're here,why didn't you wake me up?" He tickled me and I burst into laugh. I didn't see that coming. "Hey,stop." I can't stop from laughing. He's also laughing. "My Lu,stop!" And he stopped. Atlast,I can breathe. The only way to stop him by calling him : My Lu! hahaha.

We went out already,I placed my right arm through his shoulders. He just did the same thing as well. "I can't believe it,this place is really lovely...." He jumped like there's no tomorrow. Well,this is a gift that I have given him. It's full of beautiful things around us. "Wait me here,I'm just gonna get something." He nods and I go inside to get the ring,Engagement Ring. What a blast,Right?

And, he told me that he wanted to marry me,I guess this is the right time that I should give this ring to him. I played the music,a romantic music that will bless his ears. I wore the black coat that was just placed behind the door. I went towards him. I kneeled down infront of him. "My Lu,I want your answer now. I know that it took 3 years for us to get back together again.  I love you so much. I'm ready. My Lu,will you marry me?" He's crying in joy and I am just so happy seeing him like that. "Yes!" I placed the ring in his left hand. I hugged him tightly. "Thank you."

After that,we danced together.
Like,sweet dance,sexy dance,crazy dance and a lot of more. We're holding hands while dancing. Finally he answered me and finally he's officially mine. I can't explain it because I'm so  happy.  I would do everything just to make him happy. =)

To be continued...
Hope you like it :* guys!
I miss a hunhan moment. Sorry for some wrong grammars.
Till the next chapter! :)
#HunhanWillNeverEnd ^_^
3 chapters left.

|| lovexmexo ||