Chapter 8

Luhan

Sehun and I are engaged. Finally,I am so happy. I thought this will not be happening anymore. After 3 years had passed,we still had fight for it. I just can't believe it. "My Sehun,I promise you that I will not ever leave you again." We're hugging each other,I really feel relaxed when I'm with him. "But,can you quit your career for being an actor?" I quickly remove my arms to Sehun. I forgot,I'm an actor. How will I solve this problem? "I'll try." After I said it. His face became sad. "You know,being an actor is probably the best career until for the future and you can't easily quit it. Let you announce them that you are already engaged to me. I wish they will understand it. Tell them the whole story. Can you do it for us?" He's staring at me already.

"That's not easy. I became an actor because of my friend Xiumin. I should tell him first but—" He cut me off. "If you really love me,show me that you are brave to handle this. My Lu,after this problem.....let's go abroad together and let us spend time together and get married." He tapped my left shoulder and went out. I heard him shout, "Goodbye, My Lu. See you tomorrow." My mind had been blown up. I wish Xiumin will understand this. I heard the slam of the door,Xiumin is here.

"Tell me the story now." We sat on the sofa. I started to tell the story from the beginning until now. I wish he will also believe this. After a few minutes....his reaction still the same as he gets here. I'm getting nervous,what will be his answer? Inhale and exhale,Luhan. Fighting! "I really can't believe it....but I understand. But the problem is,how can we handle this Luhan? This is such a big problem. You're a biggest star. " 
I have exhaled peacefully. The problem...hmmm...I can do this. "Don't worry,I don't need your help anymore for this. I can handle this. Okay?" I pinched his right cheek. Hehehe..he's really cute. "Okay,so I'll be going." He stood up and went out.

I went to my bed and thinking a plan. What am I going to do? There's a meeting tomorrow and I'm going to talk for long. I think,I'll say this problem at the end of my speech...just to finish everything. I really hope they will understand.

I'm ready.

•••---------••• (the next day)

It's already morning,and I'm preparing myself for the meeting. Breathe in and breathe out. Wearing my tuxedo that Xiumin bought me. I really have so many suits here. Most of my clothes are suits because of I'm always in a meeting and my part of the movie is a grand ball. It's kinda hard to act but it's fun. I love my role. Almost done and I'm just waiting for Xiumin to pick me up.

After a few minutes have passed,Xiumin is already here. Wearing the tuxedo I gave it to him. Hahaha,Wow! "Awesome, Luhan you also wear the tuxedo that I gave to you. By the way, are you ready?" I am ready. "Of course,you gave this to me and it was my favorite tuxedo among all suits in my closet. I'm ready. Let's go."

After a few minutes,we already here. And it's going to start. Perfect timing! "Ladies and gentleman,goodmorning. To start our day,let's all pray. And by giving our prayer, Let's welcome Xiumin. Please stand up." The MC said and gave the mic to Xiumin. Xiumin always volunteer to a prayers,he's really into prayers because he is so good. "Father, May you guide us and protect us from all danger. Thank you for the blessings that you gave to us everyday. Sorry for our mistakes. We asked this to you,Amen." This is a simple prayer but a nice prayer. "Okay,Thanks Xiumin for a wonderful prayer. Now,may I call on our biggest star Luhan." The audience clap their hands. Cameras all around me as I go on the stage for my speech.

"Goodmorning! Just like everyday we do,I always give a speech but this speech will be long..Comments are not allowed first. Listen and understand."

"It's been 3 years,I'm very proud to become a biggest star here in Korea. It's because of my friend Xiumin.But now, I'm going to quit....being an actor and everything...I have a reason of it..please understand me." Tears running down from my cheeks as I saw my director walkout from hearing the word quit.

"I'm already engaged to someone whom I met when I'm so alone in the park. That someone is a guy. He told me that he likes me and he really would do everything just to make me smile. He said, 'I will love you until death,just marry me.' Yes, it sounds crazy from a stranger like that but there's something special about him. So,I accepted him for me. He's really a nice guy...But our relationship was stumble and fall. I have made up better ideas which I thought, it would help us but it didn't. It gotten worse. I pretended to love a girl and that girl likes my boyfriend. but my boyfriend doesn't love her back..because  he loves me. Actually,I really don't know why. I married her because of my auntie said, 'Marry a girl because you will have babies.' So,that's what I followed and it's so stupid of me..Yet,my heart still beating fast for him. His name is Sehun. He only knew when his friend, Chanyeol take him to a fun party and I was there with my wife. Then, things happened. He let me go. Just then destiny is really there...when my concert was done,before I go to my home..I went to the CR but before that I bumped to someone and that someone is Sehun. He still really looks handsome. I miss him. I miss his everything that he had done for me. But one thing,he forgives me. He still loves me. He really misses me. I was so happy..yesterday I explained everything to him.. he shouted at me...but at the end we still end up together. I told him that I am ready to marry him and he took me to a place that surrounded of beautiful things..And he get something inside...and it was a ring that I've been waiting for....So,that's it..Thank you everyone."

Some people are crying because of my story I shared. I heard someone shout : "It's okay" until the audience shout the "It's okay" I wiped my tears and smiled at them. I saw Xiumin jumping in joy. "That was a wonderful story. Love has no gender. Whether boy to boy,girl to girl...different religion...it is Love. May you be happy with him for the rest of your life. We will miss you and hope you will visit us. Thank you for the inspiration that you brought us, Luhan. We love you." They all bowed. They understand me. I'm glad.

The meeting was done and I'm looking for my director...He really seems mad at me. I went down and I saw him in the railings looking at the clouds. I went beside him.."I'm sorry, Director Lao but thank you for everything that you had done for me. I will miss you." He was shocked when I talked to him. He smiled at me..I thought he was mad. This day is really a blessing for me. "I will miss you too..Luhan. Promise me you will always wear your smile,huh?" He tap my head.."I promise." He hugged me. He is just like my father.

This is going to be a good news..for My Sehun.. I'm ready to be with Sehun until death...

To be continued....
Hope you like it :*
2 chapters left.
Watch out for the last two chapters...of the biggest story of all. Joke!

A Hunhan Month 😘💕 Omo! ^^

Till the next chapter! Love you all!
Happy 1k reads.
Thanks for the votes and comments.

||lovexmexo ||