Chapter 2

Luhan

I'm here in Sehun's house. We just met. He's really a nice sweet guy. Still,I'm just wondering that is it right to sleep in his bed? Like, we're still not together. Oh well, I can't sleep because I'm thinking about him. It happens so fast but—yeah. One day,Sehun and I as a couple. Time will tell.

But, I still care how will people react on this? We're both boys but we love each other. I'll just follow my heart. Agh. I'm so tired and I'm really sleepy. I really need to rest for a while as Sehun cooks our food.

(After 2 hours....)

"Luhan,wake up." I heard Sehun's voice. I opened my eyes and I saw him infront of me giving me a big smile. I love that kind of smile as it makes the day better.

"Thank you for waking me up. What time is it?" I told him.

"It's already 7:30pm,let's eat dinner." I stood up and I hold his hand.

"Hmm,you really love me? Huh!" He gave me again a big smile on his face.

"Hahaha,let's go. I'm really hungry right now."

We went to the dining room and eat together just until there's a knock on his door.

"Let me open it." I told him. I stood up and opened the door.

"Hello,Se---- Who are you?" It is a guy and Sehun is already beside me.

"Heyy,Chanyeol. What are you doing here again?" Sehun said. Oh this guy named Chanyeol. Cute name. He's so tall.

"Because, I wanted to visit you and check you if you are fine. And who is he,by the way?" He pointed me.

"My friend. His name is Luhan." Sehun said.

"Wow! Can I come in? I need to know him." He gave Sehun a smile. Before Sehun could answer,I'm the one who told the guy that he can come in. He's really a nice guy just like Sehun.

"You can come in." I pulled the hand of Chanyeol and bring him in the dining room.

"Wow! These dishes look so yummy.” Chanyeol says and added,"By the way,nice to meet you Luhan."

"Same." I gave him a smile.

"Your friend is kind,Sehun." He says. But, Sehun didn't give any response. Just a poker face. Hmmm... Is he jealous? How come? Nah, maybe he's just really like that.

"Uhmm..Where did you and Sehun meet?" Chanyeol asks me as he takes a bite of fried shirmp that Sehun has made.

"We just met at the park a while ago."

"He's back. You know,he's so awfully sad because he is all alone here everyday. So,every night I came here to visit him if he's fine but he's not. He doesn't give a shit about me. Now, he's back because of you. I'm sure." Chanyeol says and when I looked at Sehun,he's giving a death glare to Chanyeol. So, I moved my head away little far from Chanyeol's head. Hahaha. Sehun is really jealous.

Suddenly, a cellphone is ringing and it was from Chanyeol's cellphone.

"Ohh,I think I need to go home. Thanks for the night. Bye,Sehun and Luhan. See you again tomorrow." and he rans out.

Then,the atmosphere went awkward.

"Heyy,don't be jealous." I tried my best to talk to him.

"I'm not." He said in a cold voice. I stood up, went to him and hugged him.

"You know,you are the only one that I will love, okay? Tsk! Stop that or else I'll not marry you." I said while still hugging him.

"Aish! Okay. You got me." He said. Hahaha' I knew it. I removed the hug and went back to my seat.

"It's just that I don't want anybody is too closer to you. I just want that I'm the only one can come closer to you." After he said my heart beats fast. Wow! This guy really made me happy. I just can't stop smiling.

"You really made my day,Oppa." I winked at him.

"Hey,what's that again?" He said.

"Aish! Nothing." I told him. Sorry, I don't like to repeat myself.

After several minutes,we are here again inside his room. We're hugging each other right now while looking at the sky. He's really happy to have me.

"When a shooting star showed up,please hug me tight." I told him.

"Why?"

"Just do it." I know this night a shooting star will show up. I really miss my mother.

And yes, a shooting star showed up,he hugged me tight. It's like my mother is hugging me. What a great feeling.

"Thank you,Sehun."

"No problem."

Until,we drifted to sleep.

(The next day)
I woke up,and I looked at my side Sehun is not here. I heard someone is shouting. So, I stood up fast and checked what is happening. I sneak a peek,Sehun is talking to a girl.

"Sehun,please be the father." What????? The girl is pregnant.

"Zheena,I said no. Leave me alone." He scolded her.

"Please,Sehun." She kneeled infront of Sehun.

"Stand up. Can you please go away?" Sehun said angrily. The girl stands up and turns around but before she did,I talked. Sehun's reaction is surprising as he sees me.

"Stay!" I told the girl and pulled her and bring her to the dining room.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Luhan. Why did you come here?"

"I want Sehun to be the father of my baby here inside my stomach." Then, she started to cry.  She continued,"But, he doesn't want to."

I looked at Sehun and gets back to her. I can feel pain right now.

"He is just scared to lose you and your baby when death comes but he really wants to be the father." I said while tears streaming down on my cheeks.

"Why are you also crying?" As, she noticed my tears. It's really painful that I would like to kill myself.

"I just realized that love takes a wrong time when it comes to the right person. Sehun, take care of her and be sure to be a good father to them." And, I left them.  I just don't really know what's happening to me. So I went back to normal. Sehun.....I have just wasted my time with you. I really can't believe this. I should not trust him easily. Headphones back and listening to the music.

"Still, I love him." As, I close my eyes.

To be continued..

Hope you like it! =)

|| lovexmexo ||