Chapter 4

Luhan

I thought this is the day again that I will be alone. I will be lonely,I will be listening again to music. But, I was wrong. Sehun had fight for me and he showed how much he really loves me.

"Love is like a snow it might be cold but when you are with your love, it could be warm because of his hand." I have thought about it. I am here in Sehun's house again. He's cooking and I'm watching TV. Watching love films. I really love to watch love films since I was a kid.

After a few minutes,Sehun is already finished cooking. I knew it because he covered my eyes and said, "Lunch is ready,beautiful." Awww. That's sweet. I removed his hand and faced him and he gave me a big smile. I also gave him a big smile and said, "You really do love me,huh?" I said. "Ofcourse,I really love you.Stand up! It's time to eat." He said. He handed his hand and I accepted it.
What a gentleman!

He cooked ham and bacon with vegetables. He's really a chef. I tasted it. Ooohhh!! "So delicious,Sehun." I said and continued to eat again. He just gave me a big smile again. When he smiles,he really looks more handsome. No joke at all. I told my mind again. They say, 'When you're talking to your mind,you look crazy.' Atleast,I'm crazy inlove to Sehun. My Crazy head. I actually laughed and Sehun gave me a worried look.

"Why are you laughing?" Hmmm... I answered him, "It's nothing,I'm just happy that we are together again. And I hope our relationship will never end." His face turns to a happy face again and say, "True love stories,have no endings." And it made me blush. Seriously? Sehun is the best guy I ever seen.

After,we ate. I fixed the plates and I preferred to washed the plates. He nodded. And, I feel a pair of hands wrapped at my waist while I'm washing the plates. He whispered, "Luhan,can you sleep here again? I really missed hugging you." That made me blush again. "Why not? If you want I'll sleep here everyday it's alright. Just to be with you." And he hugged me tightly. "Thank you,Lu." Wow calling me Lu. I remembered my mom,she's calling me Lu because it's cute she said. I think Mom really gave me Sehun to be happy after she left. That's nice.

I'm done washing the plates. Yet Sehun still back hugging me. "Hey,stop that first. Let's watch a film,I know this will make you happier." I pulled his hand and went to the sofa to watch TV again. Ooh! My favorite film. I hold Sehun's hand and he hold back. I lay my head on his right shoulder.

After 2 hours of watching. I'm feeling sleepy. And, I saw Sehun who is already sleeping. I stared his face and put my right hand on his cheek. He really got a the beauty of a prince.  I really wanted to kiss him on his lips yet I need to answer him first if YES OR NO? I will marry him or not? I'm just waiting the right time. I'm also waiting for something...I removed my hand and sleep too.

Zzzzzzzz.....Zzzzzzzz.....

7:00pm...
I woke up and Sehun is not beside me. I stood up and looked for him. He's talking to Chanyeol. They saw me. Chanyeol hugs me. "I miss you,Luhan. How's your sleep?" He asked me and removed his hug. I answered, "I miss you too,Chanyeol. My sleep is great." And gave him a smile. "That's nice to hear that.Ooh! Let's eat." He said and pulled me to the table. I saw many foods like seafoods,deserts and especially the ham and bacon w/ vegetables that my Sehun cooked earlier. Yeah! So many to eat.

I tasted it all. "Oohh! Chanyeol these are so delicious. Thanks for bringing the food." I told him. "Thank you so much,Luhan. Sehun,is it delicious for you too?" He said and winked at Sehun. Hmmm.. Nice.

"Yeah,so delicious." Sehun said and looked at me. Giving me again a big smile. Awww! You really made my day complete. He really loves to smile.

I heard Chanyeol whispered, "What a lovely couple!" Yup,it's true. We are The most lovely couple than other couples.
After eating,Sehun is washing the plates while Chanyeol and I were talking to each other. He really wants to create jokes and he never fails to make me laugh that I even come through in tears of joy. Like just Sehun. Thinking of Sehun again,made my mind crazy.

To be continued.......

Short update :) Hi guys! It's been weeks that last time I updated. Just so busy in school. Here's an update. Hope you like it :* I miss you all, guys :) Thank you for supporting my story :)

|| lovexmexo ||