Chapter 9

Sehun

I'm calling Lu for the nth time but he's not eanswering my calls. I think he's really busy now. Give him time first,Sehun. Maybe he's announcing that he's already engaged to me. Yeah,right. "Hey....Brother!" Someone called me.It was Chanyeol. "What's up?" I said. He's been busy nowadays so he visits me from time to time. "My work is so hard...but I love it! I met a handsome boy there named Baekhyun. He has a lovely face and he has everything that I wanted for a girl..maybe he's the one. I don't care if we both guys...Right? Just like you and Luhan." And made a cute pout infront of me.

"If that's your choice,Chanyeol. Follow your heart. Maybe he's the one for you. Suprisinly, he's my friend." I smiled at him. "Oh my gosh,Sehun. Thanks,Brother."

Suddenly he jumped into joy and hug me tightly. He still the same. "Yeah..right. Welcome~~get off me..I can't breathe." I really cannot breathe. "Oops,Sorry." And he removed it already. "Why are you still here?" He asked me. I remembered that I told him that I will go to Paris with Luhan today. Yeah...Tonight.

"Luhan is not answering my calls. I guess,he's busy. Don't worry, I know Luhan and I can catch up tonight's flight. Maybe he's just finishing everything. He's a biggest actor..I know his fans will miss him." I just realized that his career is so big and good for him.. but it's time for ourselves now. "Ohh..well,goodluck!" He tap my right shoulder giving me a goodluck. "Be sure to make him happy everyday. Don't you ever try to make him cry just for a little thing..that's just a simple mistake and nothing at all." He continued. "I won't make him cry. But, how if he will cry in joy?" Nahh..There are kinds of cry/tears in life. "Then hug him." Sweet answer heard from Chanyeol.

"Sehunnie...and Hello Chanyeol!" We turned our back..who's calling our names. Wait..........Zheena is back??????????? But how?? when??? questions coming through my mind. "What are you doing here?" Chanyeol said angrily. To be honest, I'm still mad at Zheena,of course. She started everything why our relationship of Luhan became a mess and it's already okay...then she came back?? Tsss.. This is unfair. "Get out of here!" I shouted at her. Why did she called me, Sehunnie.. how did she know that? My parents are the ones calling me that name. Only my parents and plus Luhan.

"Respect her,Sehunnie. She's going to be your wife." A familiar voice...my mom is still alive? But how? I feel so strange. "Mom?" That's the only word came from my mouth after she scolded me. "Yes..Sehunnie..?" Chanyeol pulled me and walk backwards to be far away...from them. "Your mom is dead..right? She is Zheena's Mom. They just playing tricks of you." Chanyeol whispers to my ear. I knew it. "Sehunnie...you don't miss me?" Why will I miss you? You're the one who ruined everything. Zheena's Mom and My Mom became best friends but Zheena's Mom betrayed her..she's just using my mom to get a money from our company..She truly hates my mom. That's the story..so she is here again. To make me loss of my mind and just trust easily. Yes, I know my parents left me but I've gotten the news that Mom has passed away after Luhan left me. Then, Dad has also passed because of a car accident. It's very tragic to hear but that's what life is.

"Nice trick,Zheena and traitor." After I said that,you will believe me. Their eyes really went wide. Chanyeol and I laughed so hard. Changing emotions..hahahah.."How did you know?" Zheena asked. "It's just simple..a dead person cannot be alive again. Come on,it took already years after Sehun's Mom died...and your Mom showed up as a Sehun's Mom. That's absolutely wrong." Chanyeol answered Zheena. He look at me and I winked at him. Yeah.I know right. I didn't realize that. "Ok fine..we lose. Let's go,Zheena. Your plan gone wrong." Her Mom pulling her out. We made crazy faces to that bitch girl.

"Yehet!" I said happily. "My Sehun...I'm here!" Luhan is here...I saw him standing beside the door. I ran to him.."Lulu!!" And I hug him. "What a happy couple." Chanyeol said. "So,did you say it already?" His smile turns out to a frown. He didn't say a word. "I guess no." Suddenly, he laughed.

"I already said it and they undertstand it. They agree. So..it means... I will go with you in abroad." Wow! He's just playing around me. "Yes! I'm excited...to be with you." I kissed him on the lips..just a smack since Chanyeol's here..Hahaha."Visit me...I will miss you two." He hugged us. Awww.. I will miss Chanyeol's funny face. "We will,don't worry." Luhan said. "Oh.I need to go. Goodluck in your flight.Bye." Chanyeol waved and went out. Just the two of us.

"Sorry if I'm not answering your calls..I just talk to Xiumin for a little bit to say 'thank you,and I will miss him'. So,where will we go? What country is it?" He get his baggage and placed it on the mat. "You will know it later. And I know you will be happy. " I don't want to tell it to him first..I wanted him to surprise him. Paris is a beautiful place...ofcourse..The Eiffel Tower,I really wanted to take a picture of it and wanted to have a photo of Me and Luhan infront of it. It's more beautiful when it's already night time. Our flight is a best timing. 6pm is our flight.

Time check : 12 : 00 pm I'm hungry. "Okay..let's eat. Did you already cook food?" Ohh..yeah! I cooked  food for him..his favorite noodles."Yes." I went to the refrigator and get the food. And, he placed it to microwave. We sat down and waited for the noodles. "I'm sure...you will like the food I made for you. I cooked it last night with love." And,I winked at him. "Probably..you're right. Your dishes that you cook for me are so delicious...and you really have the love in there. Gosh! I really miss that." He gave me a big smile. I would cook for you anything...soon to be my husband.

After a few minutes,the noodles are done. I get the kitchen gloves to get the noodles. It is so hot. "Wow! I miss this,noodle. Thanks,Sehunnie." He went to me and gave me a kiss on the left cheek. I feel my cheeks are blushing.. "No problem,lulu. I love you!" We started to eat because we really need to go to the airport.

•~•~•~•~•~•<~•~•~•~•~•

(At the airport)

His right hand placed to my left arm. We're going inside..but wait. I'll just kiss goodbye here in Korea. So many things happened,but it still ended happily. "Goodbye,Korea. See you again very very soon." Flying kiss on the air. Luhan also do the same.

I asked him,"Are you ready?"

"Yes,I'm ready. Let's go."

We went in already.. This is it! I will be with you forever,Lulu. Thank you!

To be continued..
Oh yeah!
Before April ends,I update.
#ForeverHunhan 💞😍
Hope you like it :*
1 chapter left.

Thank you for the votes. I will miss you all.
Till the next and last chapter!

|| lovexmexo ||