Chapter 3

Sehun

Sheez! What I have done? I didn't even reacted. I left Zheena in my house and went to Luhan. I saw him in the park,he's listening again to music while his eyes are close. I went to him and stares at him. I'm really sorry.

"Luhan,I know I look stupid when I'm talking to you while you are sleeping. I just wanna say sorry,Luhan. Please forgive me. I'll see you next time. I love you. Bye. Take care." After I said that,I kissed him on his forehead and went back to my house.

"Sehun,where have you been?" It's Zheena. This girl sucks me so bad.

"I went to my love who just left us a while ago." I answered her while not looking at her.

"Seriously?! You love him.  You must love a girl not a boy."

"Love is not about gender. And please I don't even care if I love the same gender. Leave me alone now. You ruined my day." I said to her.

"No,I won't. He said to---"

"Shut up or else I'll be the one to drag you out. Leave." I shouted at her and she easily runs outside. What to do?

I laid down on my bed and thinking of  Luhan. Luhan..I miss you already! Please forgive me. I didn't eat the whole day. Evening comes and still I can't get Luhan out of my head. Until, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Chanyeol again.

"Heyy,Sehun. Where is Luhan?" I never say anything,I just let him in.

"You alright, Sehun?" Chanyeol checks my forehead as he sits down beside me.

"Tell me,why? I'm here to listen." Chanyeol looked at me and I started to cry.

"I love Luhan. He left me because of Zheena who is pregnant and wants me to be the father. Stupid. I'm so stupid. I didn't do anything." I cried louder.

"Stupid Zheena! Who do you think she is? Stop crying. If you really love Luhan and you want him back in your life, sing him a lovely song." Chanyeol said and gave me a big smile.

"Thank you,Chanyeol. Even though I hate you visiting me every night,still Thank you. I'll do it tomorrow."

"Tss. No problem,Sehun. What are friends for? Come,let's eat." Chanyeol pulled me and went to the dining room to eat as he brings a platter of sushi. Oh, I miss eating Sushi.

(The next day)

I woke up and fix myself as fast as possible. I wore a tuxedo to make myself a better look to Luhan. I went to my garage and get my guitar. This day, I'll show you Luhan how much I love you. I went to the flower shop to buy him a bouquet.

(Flower Shop)

Lady: "Good morning, Sir! What can I do for you?"

"Give me the most beautiful bouquet that you have."

"I'll check it. Give me a minute." Woohoo! I'm so nervous,my hands are trembling. I wish he can give me another chance. I can do this. I waited for 5 mins and the lady is back bringing the most beautiful bouquet. Wow! Just Wow! It's so beautiful and it smells so good.

"How much?"

"How much?"

"Just this time,it's free for you." She gave me the bouquet and gave me a big smile. What a wonderful blessing to add my surprise for Luhan.

"Thank you." And, I excitedly went out and goes directly to Luhan. He's still there and looks like he is about to go  home. I stopped him even though I'm holding my guitar and the bouquet.

"What are you doing here?" He said in a cold voice.

"I'm here to say sorry,give me a chance please. Oh,by the way,for you." I gave the bouquet to him.

"Sit back and relax." He did what I told him to do so. Wish you will like it, My Luhan. And started strumming.... the guitar.

Sehun : ♪♫ Another day another life

Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated
Another mind
Another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
And hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me

Another tear
Another cry
Another place for us to die
It's not complicated
Another love that's gone to waste
Another light lost from your face
It's complicated

Is it that it's over or do birds still sing for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
And hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me

Ooh how I miss you
My symphony played the song that carried you out
And ooh how I miss you
And I miss you and I wish you'd stay
Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
And hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me
Mhhh, mhhh, mhhh, mhhh

Touch down
Like a seven four seven
Stay out and we'll live forever now ♪♫

After I sang the song,he burst into tears and hugged me tight. I also did the same thing.

"You really made me special in your life,I love you,Sehun."

"I love you too,Luhan. Thank you for giving me another chance to love you." And, we removed the hug and faced me and gave me a big smile.

I miss his smile.

"Shall we?" I handed my hand and he took it. I miss his hand but the I have really miss him the most.

"So,the girl yesterday is it still in your house?"

"Nope. She's gone. I don't love her,I love you. Only you. So,I'm waiting for your answer if you will marry me or not?"

"Just wait. They say, Love takes time.”

"Yeah,that's true. Hahaha." We laughed. Oh gosh, Luhan! Your laugh is the best. :))

To be continued...

hope you like it. :)

|| lovexmexo ||