Chapter 1 - The first day

___________________________________

{ He ran his finger down your face and then your neck and wrapped his hand around it.

"I'm gonna teach you how to be obedient"

His grip around your throat tightens.

"I'm gonna teach you how to behave until it is completely engraved inside your skull"

He holds your wrists behind your back, slamming your body into the wall behind you.

Your breath hitched in your throat. }

____________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

You're more than ready for your first day at work as the assistant manager of a well known fashion brand (fav/brand).

You quickly get out of bed and go to take a shower. After finishing your hair and makeup you wore a (f/c) pencil skirt paired with a white blouse since that was your dress code.

You're almost late on your first day thanks to your dead phone battery which caused you to wake up late and traffic that delayed you even more.

Thanks to your brain, you always kept a margin of 20 minutes so you would still make it on time.

You got into your (f/car), picked up a (fav/drink) to start the day and drove yourself to work.

You hurry into the building, when you bump into someone on the way. You flinch and retreat, almost tripping backwards when the person grabs you by your waist and holds you in place.

"S-Sorry! I didn't - WHAT THE F- " you almost flip out but then notice people staring.

"W-Why the hell are you here!?" You continue, now whispering angrily.

"Oh my, look who's here." The man said with a deep, almost flirty voice.

"If it's not the most beautiful girl in the worl- OW that hurts! WHY are you hitting mE!?"

"Your face makes me wanna beat you up." You reply angrily.

You continue punching him in his stomach. It doesn't seem to have any effect on him though.

"That's enough touching for now sweetheart"

He puts one hand on top of your head and gently pushes you away, easily making you take a few steps back.

"Based on your outfit, speaking of - you look gorgeous, I'm assuming you work here?"

"Yes I'm the company's new assistant manager, unlike your ass that's always up to no good. And I kinda hate this. I can't believe they expect us to strictly stick to dress code."

"Small things like that are what maintains the reputations of big companies like theirs." He replies.

"What would a pervy creep like you know about reputations? And what the hell are you doing here ?" You say with the most unimpressed expression ever.

"What do you mean? Do I need your permission to be present somewhere?"

"Why did I even bother? I'm late and now my boss is gonna end me all thanks to you." You swiftly walk past him.