Chapter 7 - What a wonderful day

"Alright

"Alright... Miss y/n. What are your thoughts on this?"

"I think it's a great idea. But I might have something better."

Your boss eyed you, drenched in doubt and pity as to how such a low creature like you could come up with an idea with that dull brain of yours.

You stood, eagerly waiting for him to ask you to present your idea.

"Anyway, let's conclude this meeting now and get going. I'm a busy man."
He got up and left.

"This man hoe has a death wish." You thought to yourself.

~~~

"He did not-"

"But he did-"

"That asshOLE-"

Right after the meeting, your squad met up with you in your office. The three of your favourite co-workers - Armin, Jean and Ymir expressed their heartfelt emotions regarding the incident that took place.

"If he would not be the boss I would've given him a piece of my mind then and there"

"Jean, If it wasn't for the others present there, I would've burnt holes into his damn heart with my words, fuck the boss title." You were fuming.

"And what in the damn world did he say about being busy?
That man is the uttermost idle person I've ever come across in a damn company. That mf dumps all his shitload of work on ME and NOT EVEN HIS ASSISTANT and then bich has the audacity to say HE'S BUSY!???"

"Alright sit down before you lose your cool"

"I'VE ALREADY LOST MY-"

"um.. what exactly is the chaos over here about, if I may ask?"

Suddenly the office went ghost-quiet. The room was taken over by the sounds of gradual footsteps entering.

You hesitated a bit then spoke, "actually I have a question for you, Sir."

"Of course miss y/n, what is it?" He raised an eyebrow at you.

You stepped forward and stood in front of his towering frame.

"Not to be disrespectful or anything, I'm genuinely curious…
If you had to blatantly disregard anything that I uttered from this mouth of mine and that too, in front of all our important business partners, sir may I please ask why you took my name particularly and asked for my opinion in the first place?"

"Good question, would you please accompany me to my office? I will give you all of your answers."

"I'm so sorry sir, but I have a little too much work piled up that's not even mine." you smirk.
He knows exactly whose work you are having to do. Everyone's ears stood up on hearing that.

He moved closer to you and spoke so low, only you could hear him.

"Let's not forget that I didn't pay much attention to that little fit that you threw and let it slide. Now, will you follow your boss' orders and obediently come with me? Or do you insist on embarrassing yourself even further, my dear miss y/n?"

He gave a deceiving smile to everyone around who got suspicious.

"Know what? Don't answer me. I don't want to hear an answer from your filthy self anymore. All you need is an excuse to get me alone and then torture me with everything you got."
You almost whispered to him furiously, turned around and left.

~~~

"I can't believe you asked him that in front of everyone, that was so badass!" Arumihh stood, still shaken from what went down earlier.

"He deserved it. I'm proud of you y/n"
You unlocked a head pat from Ymir.

Just then, you noticed your maniac of a boss, cross the hallway, heading straight to where you were.

You had to do something. And quickly.

"Hey, Jean! What happened to our little ice cream date you promised me earlier?"

"Did you just say date?" 

"Did I ?"

"Loud and clear."

"Then I did. What are you gonna do about it? huh?!"

"I'm gonna give you it then, you feisty little bean"

He picked you up over his shoulders and carried you half of the way, just to annoy the life out of you.

You, on the other hand, were grinning ear to ear like a psycho. You knew that Eren witnessed everything and you definitely got what you wanted.

"Jean, you're the best dude" you practically inhaled your favourite ice cream down your throat

"Obviously. And quit inhaling your ice cream you're gonna get a brain freeze idiot."

What a wonderful day you had

_______________________________________

(Wattpad ~ writerbabooshka)

Don't forget to leave a vote! ❤