CHAPTER 24 - He's...

THIS IS CHAPTER 24

(PLEASE SCROLL UP TO FIND CHAPTER 23. It's right before chapter 20, sorry for the inconvenience.)

_______________________________________

"All done sir, are we ready to leave?"

"Yes, just one last thing.."

"Yes?"

"Can you get me my drink please"

"Yes, here.."

You hand Eren the drink you prepared for him.

"Hey... are you.. sure?"

"Am I sure? About what?"

"Are you sure you wanna drink before going to an important business meeting with a billionaire client all the way from Europe who could possibly change the future of our company?"

"Yes... and?..what's the big deal?"

He stood up from his seat and took the glass from your hand, maintaining eye contact the entire time.

"Don't worry sweet miss y/n..."

He moved closer, closer than what you were used to...

"This thing actually adds efficency to my business proposal skills..."

With a slight smirk on his face, he gently moved a strand away from your face and tucked it behind your ear.

Heat rushed towards your face .

Why am I liking this
he sucks and I hate him

Was this something you never knew you longed for?

In these few seconds of eye contact that you made with him, you felt his warmth.

The feeling of his fingers on your face felt so comforting...

It made you feel.... safe.

w-weird

You thought, as you bit your lip in an attempt to hide your flustered smile that he was about to witness.

"Did you eat?"

He asked in a calming voice, his hand now gently placed on your chin, refusing to step away.

You could see genuine concern for you in his eyes.

"Y-yes... um.. d-did you?"

"Yes.. of course I did. You were the one who made it for me after all... How could I not?"

Damn it
How could you forget that silly y/n!
Now hide that stupid blush on your face before he notices..

"Ouuuhhh"

FUXK NO

NO WAY

"Is my pretty lil assistant blushing?~"

"NO I'M NOT!"

You protest, your face turning even redder now.

"Okay beautiful... as you say.."

He giggled. His other hand subtly made it's way around your waist, pulling you even closer.

"S-sir.. it's about to be t-time we should head-"

He abrupted your innocent observation by placing his index finger on top of your lips.