Chapter 14 - jEaLoUsY

It feels really weird when you suddenly have to start to avoid talking to the most outgoing, bubbly, sweetest guy at work who has always been the first one to greet you, every single morning, with the purest intention of making your day a little better.

I entered the office, once again avoiding everyone all together, just because I have to avoid Armin because things are still weird between us.

While passing the hallway, I saw a wimp walking across the hall, haha wonder who it is.. *coughs Yeager *coughs.

I could not help but smirk at him, I had too much fun last time. he constantly tried not to make eye contact with me and went straight into his office.

~~~

What her deal? Smirking at me like that as if she has some power over me.

Why did I not look her in the eye and show her who's boss damn it. Why did I avoid eye contact… and why was I nervous all of a sudden.. nothing makes the Eren Yeager nervous.

C-could I be..

Fuck no.. never... no way, I cant believe I loved someone like that.

All I want is to torture her and have the time of my life while she's under me and get back at her for a the humiliation and pain she's made me go through.

That girl infuriates me and I can never like her again.

Fuck I saw her coming to work in horce face's car together with him and that damn girl didn't even let me bring that topic up. What had gotten into her.. she acted so... d-dominant...

But why do I care, I just wanna make her life hell and get back at her.

R-Right?!

~~~

You had given your car to the service centre so you leaving for the bus stop that was at a walking distance, when it suddenly started pouring.

You were soaked till the time you ran and found shed under the canopy of the nearest store you could find. Thankfully your bag is waterproof so your things are okay but your dress…. Was now see-through… you wore a white dress and it was now soaking wet and sticking to your body.

"Oh great"

Just then, a car passing by, stopped and the window rolled down and the man inside peeked out and saw you.

"Y/n!"

He got out of the car with an umbrella and rushed over to you.

"And once again, you saved me Levi" you hugged him tightly with joy.

"Let go, you're all wet and gross and-" he looked at your pathetic see through dress situation.

"Nevermind, you need that hug"

He covers you with his coat, hands you your umbrella and you walk to the car together.

Levi to the rescue, yay.

Meanwhile segzy man Eren,

I was in my car, about to leave, when I saw y/n, absolutely drenched in the middle of the street.

Oh the sweetest smirk that was on my face right now..

"She sure would be embarrassed if she knew I saw her…"

And so I did exactly that.

I went near the store where she was standing soaked..

Pretty, I thought to myself. That's embarrassing.

"Honestly what will you do without me y/n?"

I heard a man, who was standing right next to her and hugging her like they're long lost lovers or some shit. I wanna puke.

"I'll turn up the heat in the car so you don't catch a cold. "

"Seriously, what would I do without you"

Wait.. did he just say car?!

~~~

"You're coming with me"

All of a sudden, YEAGER walks up to me and grabs me out of NOWHERE.

"No I'm not?!"

"Y/n, I'm not letting you leave with a random guy that just pulled up out of nowhere."

YoU pulled up oUt oF noWheRe

"Eren, he's not a random guy, I asked him to come get me"

Damn that face he's making tho.. *sniffs jealously?

"Get in quick" Levi opens the car door for me.

"See you later, Yeager" I smirked as I went into the car with Levi.

(Wattpad ~ writerbabooshka)
_______________________________________

Don't forget to leave a vote!