Chapter 4: "Jimin don't you have school?"

It's been a few weeks since Namjoon and Jimin started talking. They both really liked each other's company and told eachother everything. To show their feelings and what they want to do if they ever date. 

Not eachother but other people in general. You know. The only thing Jimin hasn't told Namjoon yet is that he has SCID. He’s scared Namjoon wouldn’t want to talk to him anymore. And didn’t want that happening. 

Jimin was walking into his kitchen when he got a text. Thinking it was Taehyung and Jungkook texting in their group chat. Yes they have a groupchat. He checked his phone and saw it was Namjoon. 

He smiled so big that the whole room would light up. He clicked on his notification but his face fell when he saw the question Nmajoon had asked him. 

Nammie: Hey don’t you have school? I didn’t see you get out of the house earlier and you're in college now right?. The college near here starts at 8am so I just thought. 

Jimin was a bit taken back. No one beside Taehyung and Jungkook asked him about school. Mostly because no one visits. Not even his extended Family. 

Oh hey! Umm.. Yeah I have school but I do homeschooling. My mom doesn't want me going out. 

Nammie: Oh. Well that’s odd I guess. But Is it okay if I see you today. I’m a little down today. 

Of course! My mom won’t be home until midnight so it’s fine. 

Nammie: Okay see you later Chim

See ya! 

Jimin was excited so he cleaned up his place and made sure to make some food just in case Namjoon was hungry. 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

A few hours later Namjoon arrived at Jimin’s place but was crying. “What’s wrong?” Jimin started to worry. He reminded Namjoon to change his shoes and helped him out. “What happened?” 

Namjoon took a deep breath. “I-i told m-my p-parents I- i w-was g-g-gay” He broke down once again into Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin sighed. “Oh Joonie. I’m so sorry” Namjoon sniffled “It’s fine it’s not your fault Chim. It’s not your fault” Namjoon hugged him so tight. 

“ C’mon, you gotta eat. Okay?” Namjoon nodded. 

While they were eating Jimin’s phone rang. “Hello” 

“Oh hello Jimin, this is Doctor Costanko” 

“Oh, Hi” He dragged the hi and told Namjoon to give him a min. 

“Hello, I just wanted to let you know that you will be starting school next week” 

“What? Starting school? Outside of home?” 

“Yes” Jimin smiled. 

“Thank you” 

“Don’t thank me, Thank your mother she approved for only morning and afternoons home” Jimin was smiling wider now. 

“God thank you” 

“Your welcome” And just like that the call ended. 

Jimin walked back to Namjoon with a smile. “I have good news” 

Namjoon sniffled. “What is it?” “I'm going to school next week” Jimin smiled. “That's great!” Namjoon smiled a little. “Hopefully it’s the same college as me” “Yeah hopefully but” “But” “I’m only going in the morning. Afternoons are at home” “Aww man” “Yeah” 

That’s when Jimin got a text from his mom. 

Eomma: Hey Honey! I won't be coming home tonight. I have to take over someone’s shift. Will you be okay alone? 

Yeah I’ll be fine. Just stay safe. I Love you!!!

Eomma: I Love you too!!

Jimin looked at Namjoon. “Second good news” “What?” “My mom’s not coming home tonight. SOOOooooo if u wanna stay-” “I’ll stay” Namjoon sayed that way too fast. “Oh I’m sorry I-” Jimin cut him off with a peck on the cheek. “It’s okay. It was cute” 

Namjoon pulled Jimin back by picking him up and kissing his cheeks back. Jimin giggled. “S-st-stop!!” Namjoon stopped but didn’t let Jimin go. They looked at eachother and realized what they were doing. “I’m sorry” Namjoon let Jimin go. “I-it’s okay. Umm.. I have a guest room down the hall to the right. If you wanna stay over you can sleep there” “Is it okay if we cuddle? I’m still a little down” 

Jimin bit his lip and nodded. “Okay”