Chapter 11: Confronting Mom

Once the doctor left Jimin asked Namjoon “So...what did he say?” “He said they're going to check one more thing and you're free to go” Jimin sighed “thank god, Wait..where's my phone?” Namjoon went through one of his pockets and pulled Jimin’s phone out, seeing 15 missed calls from Taehyung, 10 missed calls from Jungkook and 39 calls from his mother. “

I need to call some people okay?” Namjoon nodded 

He called his mom first ‘i'm going to regret this’ 

“M-mom…” 

“PARK JIMIN YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!!!! YOU HEAR ME DEAD. MAN!!”  

Jimin sighed “Mom, im fine…” 

“How was I supposed to know that honey? When I hear from KIM TAEHYUNG!! That you went to HAWAII!! FOR TWO WEEKS? After what the doctors have said and what we've-” 

“What have we been through? First of all Mother you fucking lied to me about my SCID because you were way to afraid of me getting sick again. Second of all I had to hear this news from NAMJOON so please we're even” 

“How dare you talk to me like this? I am your Mother Park Jimin. You still need to respect me!” 

“I need to respect you?” Namoon was just listening “Joon...leave, leave now please” Namjoon nodded, kissed his head and left. 

“I do not need to respect you. Thank you for taking care of me and making sure I don't die but, lying about my health, almost ruining my whole life making me think I can't go outside! I never thought I was going to even fall in love Mom! I do not need to respect you as my mother but I will respect you as a human being for taking care of me for my whole life. I will be coming home soon, probably tomorrow. I will be packing my things and moving in with Namjoon, what you did is not okay mom” 

“I-...*sigh* Jimin, will you listen to me?” 

“Depends on what you have to say” 

“I love you and I know you know that. I know i lied to you about the SCID, you actually had the Bird Flu but it was too late when I found out. You were around 16 when I found out that you didn't have SCID. At that point I thought telling you would be too much to handle for you. *sigh* I really am sorry” 

“Sorry won't cut it mom...I need to move out anyway” 

“Okay...How come you didn't answer my calls?” 

“Oh..umm..I got food poisoning” 

“Oh wow...well be safe please I want you coming home in one piece” 

“Of course Mom”

“I’ll let you be for now...I love you” 

“I love you too I guess” 

They hung up the phone and Jimin called Namjoon so he could come in again and he called Taehyung and Jungkook in the group chat facetime not realizing it was around 6am over there. 

They both answered the phone and Jungkook was finally going to meet Jimin. Namjoon got to meet Jungkook on facetime with Jimin and it was a good time. 

Doctor Inada told Jimin and Namjoon about his Bird Flu situation and they said that they knew already. And he accepted their answers. Jimin and Namoon left the hospital back to the hotel and thanked them for their very great service. Packed and now are laying in bed. 

“Today was a hectic day” Namjoon hummed in response and laid his head on Jimin’s shoulder. They were spooning and Namjoon was falling asleep. “I’m just glad your okay, good thing the food poisoning wasn't server there are people were it lasts for days or weeks” Jimin hummed in disagreement “Oh hell no” Namjoon chuckled 

“Let’s go to sleep Minnie..” Jimin nodded “Okay” Jimin turned over and hugged Namjoon “I love you..Thank you for being in my life” “Don't say thank you, you don't need to thank me because i know if we didn't meet now. We were going to meet anyway in the future. I love you too”