Chapter 2: Kim Namjoon's life

Kim Namjoon was born September 12, 1994. He was an interesting dude. He wanted to have everything, but he couldn’t of course. He has a regular family and life but the only thing he didn’t have was love. 

Namjoon loved the idea of being in love with someone and just seeing them everyday. He loved the idea of going out on dates, kissing, holding hands maybe even more. He just couldn’t. His family was always strict with LGBTQ. They didn’t hate the idea but would rather have straight people in their house. 

If you still don't get the hint. Namjoon is gay. NO! Not happy! Jeez You people. G.A.Y gay.

Now that you get it. Namjoon wanted to be with a guy he can appreciate. But he can only date girls he doesn't like. I mean don’t get him wrong, every girl he sees is beautiful in his eyes but not attractive.

He doesn't see what attracts him to girls. He only sees guys. The last time he dated a girl she fell in love with him. And he was heartbroken by the way he had to end it since he didn’t know. 

Once he broke up with her he said he was gay he couldn’t let his family know and that he didn’t only date her just because of his family. He actually liked her but didn’t love her. She understood and they went separate ways on good terms.

Really good terms they still talk once in a while but that's it and she realized that she was bi because she started to become attracted to girls so she found out what he felt.

Now he’s nineteen and is getting to live on his own. Get a house since he has a job that pays pretty well. Go to college with some highschool friends. He’s happy for where he’s at and proud that he didn’t feed into his family's suggestions of going out with girls and having one night stands. 

Because if he did he wouldn’t have seen the most beautiful male he’s seen in his life. Right next door. 

And one window away.