Chapter 12: Back Home

Jimin and Namjoon were back on the plane to go back home. They were excited but scared. Namjoon was scared of Jimin’s mom. Jimin was scared about going to college. 

“What’s college like?” Namjoon was surprised about that question. He was about to answer when Jimin cut him off “I mean like...what’s school like in general” Jimin was looking out the airplane window.

 “Well, it depends on the person. Teachers are usually nice people but you gotta respect them and listen to them. Make sure you do all of your work and don't slack. Fail a couple of times but not all the time. In college, it’s easy for me at least but...for some not so much so it depends on who it is” Namjoon didn’t really know how to answer that. 

Jimin finally looked at him and nodded at him  and looked out the window again. Namjoon sighed and brought his hand around him. Pulling Jimin into his chest. 

“Sorry...I’m just very scared” “Yea I know”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Once they got home safely Taehyung picked them up and they all went into Namjoon’s home. Jimin settled into Namjoon’s room and left his suitcase there and left with Taehyung to his own home. 

“Mom!?” Jimin called out “Jimin!?” “Hey mom…I’m here to pack up my stuff. I promise I’ll still visit. I’m one door away” Mrs. Park nodded “Are you gonna go to school?” Jimin nodded “I am yea” His mom sighed. 

She walked over to a drawer and took out three papers Taehyung whispered to Jimin. Those are the papers with Bird Flu on them. “You deserve to know the actual truth of what happened to your body. I’m sorry I lied to you for almost your whole life, I thought I was doing the right thing to do...but when you just left, trying to prove you don't have it I..*sigh* I felt so guilty. Like I made you think that. I did make you think, i know sorry doesn't make a difference but I’ll will stop lying to you” 

“What else have you lied to me about?” Jimin’s mom was thinking “Nothing really except that one time that I had a surprise birthday cake for you and you usually knew but other than your health nothing else”  Jimin nodded. 

After a while of talking and getting their relationship back on track Mrs. Park helped Jimin pack all of his things. Everything. She even saw the dildos he had but didn’t say anything. “I need to work with this Namjoon,” Jimin nodded, scared for Namjoon’s life. 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Mrs. Park and Namjoon were in the kitchen. She was sitting across from him while sipping a cup of Tea and staring at him witha light galre. “Loosen up child haven’t you learned manners?” Namjoon’s eyes widened and he relaxed himself. 

“I heard from a little bird, that you were over hearing my conversation...mmhm Is this true?” Namjoon swallowed “Depends on...which conversation” Namjoon said and her stare got more intense. 

“Do you love Jimin?” “Yes” Namjoon answered faster than a heartbeat “Do you cherish him? Take care of him?” Flashbacks of when Jimin was vomiting because of food poisoning and making sure he was okay “Yes I do” 

Mrs. Park nodded “Hurt my son...I will not be afraid to hurt you. Do you understand?” “Yes, ma’m I understand” “Good…*laughs* Welcome to the family Namjoon” Mrs. Park smiled while saying this, making Namjoon very confused but happy nonetheless. 

Once he got back home Jimin wasn’t fully unpacked yet but he was almost done. He went to hug him from behind “Hey..I’m back” Jimin giggled. “What did she say?” “She just asked me a couple of questions and that’s it, and then she said welcome to the family” Jimin Gasped “Omg..really!? That’s amazing!!” 

“I know right!!” Namjoon picked Jimin up and turned him around. They loathed and kissed a lot. Now Namjoon was just holding Jimin up against a wall. Just holding each other. 

“I’m so happy…” “I am too” They looked at each other’s eyes and finally saw something they both never noticed. 

They both saw how in love they were with each other, how they would always be there for eachother, have kids, get married. Have fights but make up probably five minutes later. They loved each other so much…

Because…

They were each other’s lovely….