Chapter 8: Second Week

A few days after Namjoon’s confession they were both sitting watching a movie on the big screen. Jimin was honestly still thinking about what Namjoon said

Flashback

“Because I wanted to leave with you!! I wanted to be with you! I wanted to make sure you were safe and didn’t die Jimin! I want to do everything with you! When I found out about that SCID thing, which I can’t even believe anymore, I was worried sick about you! So please forgive me if I love you so damn much!” 

Namjoon was out of breath “Y-you...you love me…?” Jimin asked Namjoon “I-...Yes, I love you Jimin” 

*Flashback ends*

“What are you thinking about so hard?” Namjoon asked. Jimin looked at him startled “Umm...I was just thinking about something...I’ll tell you soon just not right now” Namjoon nodded “Whatever it is, I’ll be here” Namoon looked at Jimin’s eyes while he nodded “Okay…” 

A few minutes after Jimin started speaking again “I..*sigh* I- I like someone-”

Namjoon looked at Jimin confused “What do you mean? Who?” Jimin sighed “There’s this guy...that i’ve liked for a very long time, he confessed to me not too long ago...but-” “But…?” 

“I’m afraid…” Namjoon felt like Jimin was talking about him so he just played along “Afraid about what?” While asking he got closer to Jimin on their shared bed. “I-I’m afraid..that i’m not gonna be good enough, not gonna have all the knowledge I need like a regular kid for a relationship..” 

“Jimin…” Jimin looked at Namjoon in his eyes “I'm afraid...I can’t love anybody…” He had tears in his eyes “Jimin look at me” Jimin lifted his head “You are amazing, you haven’t been outside I don't even know how long-” “15 years”

“Wow...15 years and you are blooming, beautifully blooming I can’t even imagine my life without you!” Jimin was having so many emotions inside him he didn’t know if he could contain them much longer. 

Namjoon took Jimin’s chin into the hand and lifted his head once again staring into those mystical eyes. “I love you..I love you so much…” Jimin was about to say something when he felt a pair of lips on his. He succumbed to the feeling and let this kiss happen, loving every moment. 

Namjoon and Jimin felt like they were floating. Kissing each other was what they both have wanted for a very long time. Once their kiss was over they looked at each other's eyes

“Jimin...Would you be my boyfriend?” “Yea..I’ll love to be your boyfriend Moni” They both smiled and just kept staring at each other's eyes.