Chapter 9: First Time

Namjoon and Jimin were walking through a beach looking for some shade since it was really hot. “God..why is it so hot outside?” “I don’t know...It always seems hot out” Jimin sighed “Oh look..SHADE!!” Namjoon and Jimin walked over and sat down and were satisfied. Yes, the sun was still blinding but that’s what sunglasses are for. 

Jimin was putting sunscreen on when he felt little kisses on his shoulders and neck. “J-joon...were in public..ahh” Jimin pulled away embarrassed. Namjoon chuckled “You moaned?” Jimin just blinked multiple times and made a squealing sound. Namjoon laughed “Don’t worry babe...It was hot as fuck” Jimin was even more embarresed but it felt good. 

Jimin licked his lips and got an idea “I’m gonna go for a quick swim...if you want to join your more than welcome too” Jimin winked at Namjoon before leaving and left him flabbergasted. 

Jimin went into the water and saw a clear view of Namjoon. He was sure Namjoon couldn’t see him but he didn't really care. He dipped his hair in the water and let himself cool down from the heating weather. Jimin got up from the water realizing he was a bit too far, still kind of afraid about water tides.

Jimin walked back to see Namjoon reading a book. “What are you reading?” He asked while flicking his hair back making him look very attractive. Namjoon was speechless “I-I Umm I’m reading A Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel García Márquez. But...wow..Chim..you look omg” Jimin chuckled, Namjoon swore he stopped breathing seeing Jimin smirk like that “What, cat got your tongue?” Namjoon nodded in a trance. 

“Come here” Jimin was surprised “What?” “I said...Come. Here” Jimin was about to be turned on. He sat on Namjoon’s lap and looked around for Jimin’s sake and kissed him. Both tongues fighting for dominance. Namjoon winning and Jimin letting him explore his mouth. “Mmm” Both boys kept making out until a young lady asked them for directions. 

“Umm..I’m so sorry to bother the two of you, but would you know any directions for this place?” Namjoon let go of the kiss and Jimin was embarrassed. “We are actually here on vacation and don’t really know much of Hawaii, so I’m sorry but we wouldn't be much help” Namjoon told the girl apologetically. “Oh no that’s fine! I’m here on vacation as well! Thank you so much, nice meeting you both!” “Nice meeting you too” Before the lady left she said something that shocked both of them “I love gay coupls, you guys are so cute! Okay annyeong!” (bye) 

“Did she just speak Korean…?” Namjoon nodded “I swore she was an American” “Ohhh, maybe she’s Korean-American” “Ahh..yes she might be” Jimin sighed and giggled “She called us cute” Namjoon laughed a little “Yea she did. Common let’s go” “Whaa- WHYYYYY!!!” Jimin whined “You didn't even go into the water with me!!” He whined again Namjoon laughed “I was joking” 

Jimin let out a relieved sigh. “Okay good because I wanted you to pick me and throw me. Now let’s go!” Namjoon chuckled at Jimin’s childish ways. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Namjoon and Jimin were both going back to the hotel. Once they arrived they both took separate showers and relaxed on the bed. “Let’s go out to eat” Namjoon looked at Jimin while he was thinking “Yea I would like to go out to eat” Namjoon nodded “Or..do you want to eat in the hotel room…” Jimin bit his lip “Whatever it is that feels comfortable both are fine with me “Okay we’ll stay here” Jimin nodded in response.