Chapter 3: Jimin meets Namjoon

Jimin was having a normal day when the doorbell rang to his house. “I got it dear” His mom said. “Oh hello” “Hello” A far deep voice echoed in the house. It gave Jimin goosebumps. 

“Hi, I’m the new neighbor next door and was wondering if I could meet the family that lives by me” “Oh well, I’m sorry but we're not really into meeting anybo-” “We’ll love too” Jimin interrupted. “Just change you shoes with the house shows we have in the white bin right next to the door” 

Namjoon looked at the new stranger and thought to himself ‘he’s so pretty’. “I’m Park Jimin by the way and this is my mother Park Cheayoung” Namjoon smiled. ‘His eyes disappear, he’s so cute right now’ “Oh well it’s very nice to meet both of you” “Yes, yes it is. Well will you excuse us while you change your shoes I need a word with my son” 

Namjoon saw Jimin roll his eyes. He chuckled at that. 

“What do you think you're doing young man?” “Well, don't you think it’s time I meet new people? I’m not going to let this disease I have ‘if i even have it’ ”He thought in his head “define who I am Mom.”

“You can’t just stop me from living” Miss Park sighed angrily. “Fine but only for a few min.” “Oh come on let's make him a batch of cookies please mom. He’s our new neighbor” “Fine” She grumbled. 

“Sorry for the wait umm..” “Oh Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. Sorry” “It’s fine, come on, my mom is making cookies for you” “Oh you're too kind really, I don't need cookies” “Oh please we insist” “Okay” Namjoon laughed a little bit.

Jimin sat Namjoon down on his couch and started talking like they were friends. “Hehe you're really funny” “Eh, I have my ways Chim” Jimin giggled.  “Jimin! The cookies are ready!” “Okay mom! I’ll be right back okay?” “Sure” While Jimin walked away Namjoon wrote down his number and put it in his pocket. 

“Here you go Joon” “Thank you so much! You didn’t need to do this ma’am” “oh it’s my pleasure”

Before Namjoon left he hugged Jimin with his permission and put his number in his back pocket. “See you around Chim” He whispered in Jimin’s ear. Jimin nodded.  

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When Namjoon left Jimin’s mom grounded him but forgot to take his phone away. Which was a good thing so he wasn’t mad. Once he got to his room he added Namjoon’s number and texted saying 

Hey! It's me Jimin! *wave emoji* 

Nammie: Oh hey! Sorry but I think your mom doesn't like me :(

No. its fine she’s just over protective that’s all

Nammie: Oh okay well will I be able to see you outside of your room. 

Like right now

What do you mean?

Nammie: I can see you from my room to yours

Really?!

Jimin looked outside his window to see Namjoon sitting there waving. He waved back. 

I see 

Nammie: Well can I see you outside your house? 

Umm.. No you can’t 

Nammie: Oh..Why not? :(

I’m not comfortable talking about it right now 

Nammie: I Understand. It’s okay whenever you're ready I’ll be here to listen okay?

Okay

Jimin looked at his window to see Namjoon give him a sign he’s there for him. He smiled. 

Oh I gtg my friend is calling me 

Nammie: Okay ttyl right?

Yeah ttyl :) 

Jimin picked up the phone and talked to Taehyung. Mind you Namjoon was still looking at Jimin.

“Hey!!!!BITCH!!” 

“Tae! *Sigh* What do you want?” 

Taehyng scoffed “I can’t call now? You're my BFF!!” 

“You only call me bitch when you want something” 

“CAN I COME OVER!!!” 

“Yeah sure of course you can. But why are you screaming”

“Because. My mom isn’t home and I’m Drunk AS FUCK!!!!” 

“Oh” 

“I’m almost there”

“Wait what” Namjoon was curious who Jimin was talking to with a curious face until he saw someone at his front door. 

“I’m HERE BITCH!!! OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!!” Namjoon heard from down below. 

He saw Jimin open the door and take the stranger up to his room on his bed. 

“Tae why did you drink?” “Me and Jungkoo had a fight. He thought I was cheating! Now he is not talking to me!” Jimin sighed. 

Namjoon watched secretly knowing he was kinda being a creep and invading privacy but he wanted to know what was up. 

He saw Jimin go to his bathroom and take a wet cloth and put it on top of the strangers head. He opened his window a little and heard a little of their conversation. 

God he was such a creep right now. 

“Tae, You can’t drink. Talk to Jungkook about it. The last time you guys had a fight was two years ago what happened?” He heard Jimin say. 

“H-he saw me w-with Y-y-yugyeom he thought w-we were flirting” Jimin sighed “Oh Tae, What were you doing with your ex?” “We were just talking. I asked him for advice cause I wanna propose-” “Wait..YOUR GONNA PROPOSE!!!” “y-yes” Jimin smiled. “Get some sleep” Namjoon heard all of that and was happy Jimin was kinda single. 

“Thank god!” he whispered to know one in particular. 

 He texted Jimin saying 

Nammie: I hope everything’s okay. I saw the guy in your room. Who is he? Sorry if that’s a creepy question I was just curious

A few min later Jimin texted back. 

Oh no it's fine. He is Taehyung, my best friend. He got drunk so he came over just so his mom wont be mad and such

Nammie: Oh well that’s good 

Were you spying on me? 

Nammie: What...N-no 

Really? The oh old stutter over text. REALLY!!

Nammie: *Scoff* Oh please like you don’t 

I do not!

They both laughed in the window together

It’s late we should go to bed Joon 

Nammie: Okay Chim sleep tight I hope your friend feels better

Thanks night 

Nammie: Night :) 

They both went to sleep with smiles on their faces.