breaking the news

Part 1 - Chapter 6

Niall's P.O.V

It's the night of Harry's surprise party. We all got dressed very casual and 'were' supposed to be going out to Nandos. So we all got into the cars. Haz and Lou got into one while me and the others got into another car. Haz and Lou headed off first while we waited in the other car for the boys to leave the drive. When they were out of sight me and the other two lads ran inside to put up the decorations and call the family. After a few minutes the family finally turned up from their hotel. Within 45 minutes Lou text me (Me=Niall and LouLou=Louis)

LouLou :P Everything ready?

Me :) yeah.

Harry's P.O.V

"Why did we not stop back there? You tokk a lext not a right again Lou!" I said getting frustrated. Everytime we go to Nandos he takes a wrong turn. "Because we aren't going to Nandos," he said."Where are we going then?" I asked. "You'll se in a minute Harold" he replied. After a while we ended up at the park at the center of town. "Lou, why are we here? It's like nine at night,"I asked when we got out for a walk. "Harry, I-I want to ask you something," he said. His voice was full with fear. "Sue Lou. What's wrong?" I asked. "Harry, I was wondering, where are we in our relationship?" "Well I wanted to ask you the same thing too Lou" Harry would you be my mphruf? "he asked while mumbling the last bit. "Your what Lou?" I replied smirking thinking I knew what he was asking me. "Harry will you be my boyfriend?"  "Of course Lou" He leaned in and kissed me sweetly then he texted someone and got a message back after a minute. "Who was that?" I asked but he didn't answer. Before we knew it we were back home. The lights were off and there was no cars so the lads must still be out. We walked up to the door and Lou unlocked it. I walked in still looking at him as I turned on the lights. "SURPRISE!!" eveyone yelled. I nearly jumped out of my skin. "What the fudge? Lou, did you do this for me?" I question looking at him. He looked away. I grabbed his chin and turned him to face me. I kissed him. Everyone 'Awwed'. I forgot about them. "So you like it Haz?"    "I love it Louis." "What happened there then?" my mum asked looking at me then Louis then Lou's mum, Johannah. "I asked Haz to be my boyfriend." Louis said not taking his eyes off me. "My brothers in love. Yay finally I can be the over protective sister." Gemma ,my sister, said making Louis laugh whne she went to get beer.