asking about feelings

Chapter 4: Louis' P.O.V:

A week had passed since the talk in the kitchen with Li. Michelle had gone home and I had to find someway to tell Hazzabear about my feelings for him. This was the right time. Liam, Niall and Zayn were over at Liam and Niall's place planning something nice for Harry's birthday, While Harry and I were at our place watching Alan Carr chatty man with john bishop on our brand new plasma 3d t.v. "Harry?" I asked as carefully as i possibly could. "Yeah Bo" He said in that deep, husky voice that I love. "Haz, have you ever loved someone who you think doesn't love you back?" I asked. "Who's the lucky girl?" He asked. "Lad actually," I had said it before I had thought of what I was saying. "Lou, do I know this lad?" he asked. "Yeah" "Is he in the band by any chance?" "Yeah" "Is it Liam?" I shook my head. "Niall?" I shook my head. "Zayn?" I shook my head. "Me?" I nodded and hung my head in my hands and started sobbing. He sighed and said "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear that Lou" I looked up and met his big green orbs. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I placed my arms around his neck. We leaned in at the same time and our lips connected. After a few minutes we pulled back and I looked into his eyes. "I love you Louis Tomlinson" He said. "I love you too Harry Styles" I said and smiled as he kissed me again. The kiss was full of passion, lust, desire, comfort and most importantly Love.

Harry's P.O.V:

As many people know I am a man of very few words so the way I can put this in words is: BEST FECKING KISS EVER!