A drunken kiss that wasn't meant to be

Zayn's P.O.V:

Everyone was in the family room drinking and having a chat and a laugh. I headed out for a fag and out came Gems (Gemma aka Harry's sister) for a fag as well. "Zaynie do you have a lighter? I can't find mine" she asked. "Yeah. Here" I said handing her over the lighter. "Thanks" she mumbled lighting the cigarette. "Poor Niall freaked when Greg went mental about him and Liam being a couple. In all the times I've been coming here I only seen him cry once after losing the football bet" she said. "Yeah of the year in the band he cried - " I started before Gemma cut me off. Her lips crashing down on mine. I heard footsteps coming closer but still didn't pull away. "Gemma? Zayn? What the hell?" Harry yelled. We immediately pulled away from each other. "Haz it's not what it looks like" Gems said trying to calm him down. "I saw my own SISTER and BEST MATE making out. What would you say it was, eh?" He yelled running back inside. Gemma and I ran after him. "Haz, we were drunk. We didn't mean for it to happen. It just...did!" We yelled. "What happened? What did they do?" Lou asked Harry trying to calm him down. "Ask them!" he yelled. Louis looked at the two of us as did everyone else. "We kissed. Kay?" Gemma yelled before running up to the bedroom and slamming the door. "Gemma!" I yelled running after her. I got as far as the door and heard her crying. I opened it a crack to see her with her face in her hands. "Gemma" I said running to her side. "Zayn" She said crying into my shoulder. When she looked back at me she had large black tears running down her face because of her eyeliner and mascara. I chuckled at the sight of her. "What are you laughing at Malik?" she asked sternly. "Can you see yourself?" I asked and she shook her head. "C'mon" I said helping her into the bathroom and placing her in front of the mirror. "Oh shit" she said trying to get the make-up off.

After she was cleaned we headed down to the family. We overheard their conversation. "I didn't mean to go mental but she still is my sister and I don't want to see her heart break again" Harry said. "But Zayn is a good lad he wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone," my mum said. "I know but I thought about her last boyfriend who was my best friend before they broke up then I never spoke to him again. I can't go trough that with Zayn" He replied. "Hey guys" Gemma said walking in hand and hand with to the room. She placed her arm around my waist and I put my arm over her shoulders. "Do you hate the two of us for the kiss or do you forgive us?" She asked Harry. "I hate it." He answered before running out side. I ran after him.

Harry's P.O.V:

I ran off outside. The door opened and I thought it was Louis coming to calm me down. But no. It was ZAYN! "What do you want? You got my sister so you should be happy!" I snapped at him. "Haz, what are you on about it was a stupid drunk kiss!" he yelled. "She's my sister or did you forget that when you where eating her face off?" I asked. "I know but she is such a nice girl and I just couldn't pull back from that kiss." he said."That's it!" I yelled and punched him straight in the face. "Oh it's on" he yelled. We started punching and kicking each other. "ZAYN, HARRY. STOP IT THIS MINUTE!" Gemma yelled and everyone ran out to watch us. Niall and Zayn's sister, Doniya,  pulled Zayn away from me and Liam and Gemma pulled me away from Zayn. "That's it! Inside! Both of you! NOW!" Maura yelled. "Oh damn we're in for it now it's bad to get Niall angry but Maura is absolutely worse. We got inside and I noticed that I got a black eye and busted lip along with a busted nose and bruises and that Zayn had a black eye and a few bruises with bruised nuckles. "Harry, you supposed t be my brother and understand that something's I do are when I'm caught in the moment not beat someone up for what I did." Gemma said to me. "I don't want to -" I started only to be cut off by her saying "Don't tell me ' I don't to see you get hurt' You know wht you can do don't even talk to me" She yelled before running to the car. I ran after her only to find her pulling out of the drive at full speed.