Holiday Time To Celebrate Holiday (Chapter 10 part 2)

Harry's P.O.V:

I don't know if I can go a week with Zayn. He has apologised for everything and he and my sister arem't even dating but I just can't bring myself to forgive him and forget the fact that he kissed Gemma. I know they were drunk and didn't mean for it to happen but - "Hazzabear?" Louis asked rubbing my cheek..   "What? Sorry what did you say?" I asked. "You ok?" He asked looking concerned. "Yeah fine just... Thinking" I rplied "Ok" he said before getting out of the car and heading to the house where we were staying.

Louis's P.O.V:

Haz has been zoning out ever since we were told that we were here for a week ever since the fights. They took our phones off us the only phone we had was in the house and the only people that we were able to call were management or the emergency services. Management also told our parents what was going on. I walked into the kitchen to find Niall bent down looking in the fridge and Liam was staring at his ass. "Um Liam can't that wait for a little while?" I asked and he blushed and shot the bird at me. It's not him to put the middle finger up at anybody. "Baby be nice" Niall said and Liam was just  about to reply before being cut off by laughing and giggling and squeeling in the living room. We all ran to see what was going on. "HE WANTS TO SEE HER AGAIN!!!" Zayn yelled with his laptop on his lap. "What's wrong?" Liam asked. "Zayn's in loveeee!" Harry yelled. "Shut up Styles!" Zayn said. "What?" Niall asked. "Not me. My sister went out with a boy the last night and he wants to see her again." He said jumping with joy for his sister. "I love someone but their happy with their partner" He finished before running off to his room. "I'll talk to him," Niall said beofre heading up to Zayn's room

Niall's P.O.V:

I walked up to Zayn's door and knocked three times before he opened up. His face looked around the door. He had tears on it. He let me in and then closed the door. "Zayn are you alright?" I asked carefully. "I'm fine" he said. I knew he was lying "Don't say your fine cause I know your not" I said. He lifted up his shirt to reveal pink scars all over his stomach and chest. "You c-cut y-yourself? Zayn, why? When did this start?" I asked rambling on. "When you and Liam became a couple and I did it cause I was jealous." He replied looking away. "Wait you fancy Liam!" I said trying to stay calm. He looked at me like I had two heads. "No, No, No, No, No! I love. I love. I love you Nial. I LOVE YOU!" he yelled before he leaned in closer and kissed me but I didn't kiss back. As he pulled away I heard someone say "Niall?" I turned around and seen Liam standing at the door with tears in his eyes and down his face. "Liam, I can explain," I said. "Explain what. That you love Zayn more than me?" He asked. "Liam you know-" I started beofre being cut off "Save it Niall!" He yelled before running off to our room."Um.... Niall?" Harry asked, "Do you know why your clothes are outside?" "What?!" I yelled before looking out the window and running to the room tha Liam was in."LIAM JAMES PAYNE! OPEN UP NOW!!"I yelled. "No. Go away Niall!" He yelled back."Right. If you don't open the door I will break it down!" I yelled back. "Yeah right Niall." "ONE!" "You don't have the guts Niall" "TWO!" "You w-wouldn't" he struggled to say the words. "THREE!" I yelled before running into the door and knocking it straight off the hinges."Ow" I whispered. "Niall you hurt" Liam said while helping me up. "Liam I swear I didn't  kiss back you have got to believe me when I say this." I said. "I beleive you. It's just I didn't like seeing him kiss you and you not pull away from him." he said. "I'm sorry Li-Li" "It's fine Ni. Sorry for throwing out your clothes and making you hurt your arm," he said"Oh forget it" I said leaning in to kiss him. "Come on. Let's get your stuff," Liam said while walking out of the room. I folded my arms over my chest and put on an angry face. He came back in to get me. "Are you coming?" he asked. "You didn't let me kiss you for longer" I said. "It's going to rain and I promise tonight you can kiss me for longer," he said. I gave in nodding and then headed to get my stuff.