Happy Couples

Chapter 7

Louis's P.O.V

Haz had a great party. He cut his cake, everyone danced and some people drank too much (Gem, Ruth, Niall, Greg and Zayn). My mum and Haz's mum, Anne, sat all night watching Harry and I as we talked all night long. Our sisters all talked about me and Harry when we were growing up. Only when either one of us went over to them they would change the subject very quickly. We all left for our apartments while the family stayed in the family house. The apartments were a short walk from the family house and they weren't overly big either.

Harry's P.O.V

My fammily and Lou's were very supportive of our choice. Although all night my mum and sister kept asking me 'When's the engagement? How did he ask? Who asked who? Was iit joint decission?' I was kinda glad that we were leaving cause I was getting so pissed off at their questions. When I arrived home I undressed and got into bed. I was nearly asleep when Lou came into the room. "HazzaBear are you asleep?" he asked carefully while getting unchanged. "Nearly BooBear" I replied. "Sorry I-I woke you up" "It's fine Boo. Get some rest. Wait why did you only get in now when you left with me?" I asked sitting up to face hime even though it was difficult to make him out as it was dark at 2 a.m. "Mum wanted to talke to me." "what did she say Boo?" "Haz its grand.Just the same thing Anne asked you like 'Are you sure this isn't a phase is it?' So don't worry" "Yeah outside they want whats best for us but inside they're like fan-girling." "Yeah. Well, night Haz" "Night Boo" I lay down on my back staring at the ceilling and Lou lay his head on my bare chest. He fell asleep and I played with his hair until I fell asleep.

The next morning

Harry's P.O.V

Lou and i were still asleep, that WAS until our family's decided to come and wake us both up. I heard my sister say "Aww aren't they cute. I might take a picture it lasts longer unlike their relationship." "Gemma Styles don't sy that," my mum snapped. I giggled and blew my cover.

After they left to go to the kitchen I woke Lou up and got dressed before we all headed to the family house for breakfast. When we got there Maura was making pancakes and a fry. Niall was eating before Liam asked to speak to him outside, so Niall grabbed his plate and headed out. "Are they alright?" I asked Marua who just shuggered then went back to cooking. "OMG! Look at the both of them!" Ruth said looking out the window with her phone taking picture. I think anyways. "Karen" Maura yelled and Karen came running through the doors as fast as lighting. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Look at my sone and your son outside" Maura replied with a smirk. Karen walked ove to the door. "Holy. Mary. Oh. Mother. Of. God" she said when she spotted them. I walked over to see what the whole commotion was about. Niall was sitting on the patio chair and Liam was on top of him. Liam's arms were around Niall's neck and Niall's around Liam's waist. They were full on making out in the back yard. As soon as they started moving towards the house we all rushed to what we were doing before we noticed the little snog feast out the back. "Hey mum. How are you this morning?" Liam asked giving his mum a hug and a kiss on the forehead and then getting two plates of food and heading to the door saying "Niall you coming?" "Yeah of course" Niall replied a little to enthusiasticly before heading over to Liam outside and closing the door. "We need to get it of them. Tonight" Maura said. Karen nodded smirking evily and then Ruth said "Well we can do it during Truth or Dare and if they say nothing then we show the pictures" holding up her phone and waving it slightly.