Guest, secrets, questions

Chapter 3: Part 1:

Liam's P.O.V:

"How dare you do that Mr.Styles," Michelle said walking in the back door absolutely soaked to the skin. "Haz, did you throw our guest in the pool again?" Niall asked, picking up a towel and heading over to Michelle. "Maybe," Harry replied looking around the room trying not to make eye contact with anyone. "Harry, don't do that again and say sorry," I yelled. He rolled his eyes and mouth a 'fine' to me then turned to Michelle and said "I'm sorry" while hugging her even though she was still soaked. What Harry didn't know was when he hugged her she stuck a piece of paper saying Kick Me on it. When he left to make a phone call he earned 5 kicks to the bum. "You still are a wee devil aren't ya" Niall said looking at Michell and she rasied an eyebrow. "Well that's what happens when people become your friends isn't it Niall? One day your a good child then the next your with you and your getting into trouble for stealing apples off of Old Man Geevs' tree because someone says their hungry." she said pointing at Niall who looked taken back.

~~~~~~~~~~3 Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~

After we made dinner and watched Grown Ups with Michelle before she got up and headed to the door with her keys in her hand and her coat on her. "Hey, ey, ey where do you think your going missy?" Niall asked standing up and crossing his hands looking quite cute but fatherly at the same time. "I have to go to my sister's and pack since I'm leaving tomorrow," she replied. "No your not. Your staying with me and Lou you can leave tomorrow morning," Harry said lifting her over his shoulder. "Niall! HELP!" she screamed punching Harry's back. "Hazza, Nialler's rule. Remember?" Lou said with a jealous look on his face. What is that about then? Niall has this rule where the members of the band can't date his family members or his friends. "Haz, no rule for her," Niall said smirking and looking at Lou. Lou let out a growl as I was close to him I was could only hear it. "Lou can we talk in the kitchen," I asked and headed to the kitchen with Lou following behind me. Get it out Liam. "Look I'm just gonna say it, do you fancy Hazza?"

Louis P.O.V:

"Look I'm just gonna say it, do you fancy Hazza?" Liam asked. "Yeah" was all I could say. How could I not fancy him? He's damn sexy. "It's alright I won't judge. Kay" Liam said and he walked out.